December 22, 2005 06:31 am UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline OP
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline OP
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Binbrook, Ontario
This thread is for those listed above, and anyone else SPECIFICALLY INVITED.

Anyone else posting uninvited, will be removed. (banned)

I'm tired of being a private moderator, by PMs, about how Jay owes everyone money, and is spending all he gets on new car parts, instead of paying debts...

So, here's your chance -- let's see the info Chris.

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152103
December 24, 2005 07:19 pm UTC
December 24, 2005 07:19 pm UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
Jay got his 2G painted the other day....
Im sure some of you have seen the pictures of the 60-1 on it and a header. If not I can send them. Eclipse body parts, and dash. Just lots of goodies.
Not to mention he bought a 92 TSI awd for a winter car. Endless cash!!!
I dont understand what im really supposed to write in here. The point is he's spending money on his car before paying the people he owes money to. Fair? nope......

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152104
December 24, 2005 11:00 pm UTC
December 24, 2005 11:00 pm UTC
hanover
jay peterson Offline
Banned for Bad Debts
jay peterson  Offline
Banned for Bad Debts
hanover
yes chris i owe you money... and megs.. i have worked out a payment plan with her, and i am doing so with you,,, i wont rip you or meghan off.. dont worry.

Banned.
(below all bought, before paying debts to club members, thus reason for ban)
------------------------------
95 awd talon converted to 97 style eclipse GSX. ebach prokits, 60-1. 24x12x4intercooler, 2.5 ss intercooler piping. black safc.greddy660s,injen intake, apexi N1 3"titanium exhaust.greddy type s bov, 18"wheels. walbro 255,afpr,crower cams,. tial 38mil
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152105
December 27, 2005 02:52 am UTC
December 27, 2005 02:52 am UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
Ok, so the bottom line here, is that Jay admits he's freely spending money on new things, when he also wholly admits that he owes people money.
(some of which, have not been named here)

Yes?
Is this the bottom line?

Andrew Bienhaus
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152106
December 27, 2005 06:15 am UTC
December 27, 2005 06:15 am UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
Sounds pretty much dead on to me!!!!!

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152107
December 29, 2005 02:17 am UTC
December 29, 2005 02:17 am UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
Incredible.
Well.
We won't be a party to bad debts... removed until we receive emails indicating that debts are paid.

Andrew Bienhaus
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152108
December 29, 2005 04:19 am UTC
December 29, 2005 04:19 am UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
Thanks everyone for your support. Thanks Andrew for doing whats right!!!!!!! Great guy on this board!! smile

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152109
December 29, 2005 04:23 am UTC
December 29, 2005 04:23 am UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
And now some guy named Jeff is out $850 on a turbo as well?

Andrew Bienhaus
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152110
December 29, 2005 02:59 pm UTC
December 29, 2005 02:59 pm UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
And now I hear some Laser he sold someone, still has a lean on it?

Chris, can you back this up?

Andrew Bienhaus
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152111
December 29, 2005 04:45 pm UTC
December 29, 2005 04:45 pm UTC
Ontario
Luke Sturgeon Offline
Serious Member
Luke Sturgeon  Offline
Serious Member
Ontario
don't know where else to post this but....

yes the laser is my brothers, he said hes waiting back from the bank, so I am hoping its not too long before the laser has the lein removed because my bro is stressing out about it.

I'll post the deal to make things less confusing...

My bro had a Chevy 350ss MINT shape, it was traded for the Laser.
When we met Jay was supposed to bring extra rims with GOOD winter tires, intercooler core, and Saftey.

He arrived with just the car, my bro wanting the Laser took it and Jay said he'd bring down the other parts and saftey later on, then weeks later he came down with nothing, then again with the rims that IMO were done.. all 4 rims were so bent we couldn't even use them and 2 of the 4 tires where okay 1 was worn but usable and the 4th was done belt slipped in it. We still havn't gotten the Intercooler core and the lien is still on the car. My bro is fustrated because the 350ss was mint and worth well over $6000 on the last appraisal. But now he is stuck with a laser in rough shape... things are acting funny with it and there is a bloody lein. My bro is getting fed up and he just wants something to compensate, maybe a set of tires like he said and intercooler like he promised. We also never recieved a saftey and had to saftey it ourselves which needed a balljoint and some body work under neath from holes going into the drivers compartment. I am not trying to screw Jay out of some money or what not but this just isn't fair to my bro and I can't stand by any longer knowing that my bro is out a lot of money he took a huge enough hit from trading but now he doesn't get what was in the deal and he's out even more then before!

1991 Eagle Talon TSi and thats all you need to know.
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152112
December 30, 2005 02:24 am UTC
December 30, 2005 02:24 am UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
...a picture is worth, a thousand words.
[Linked Image]

Andrew Bienhaus
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152113
December 30, 2005 02:53 am UTC
December 30, 2005 02:53 am UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
I dont have to back it up smile !! Someone else did for me!! laugh Im still waiting for my damn cheque!!!!! But i'll take a number and get in line!

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152114
December 30, 2005 05:01 pm UTC
December 30, 2005 05:01 pm UTC
Ontario
Luke Sturgeon Offline
Serious Member
Luke Sturgeon  Offline
Serious Member
Ontario
Pictures are a thousand words and here are more.

[Linked Image] Bad spring needed to be replaced for saftey that was supposed to come saftied, had to be entire new lowering springs ($$$$)
[Linked Image] bent rim #1
[Linked Image] Bent rim #2
[Linked Image] Bent Rim #3
[Linked Image] Those good treaded tires that we were supposed to get on them rims.
[Linked Image] Rust holes that are kinda hard to see in dark. No mention of them at all.
[Linked Image] Other side of car in rear wheel well rust there as well.
[Linked Image] Again some more rust holes we patched this already for a temp fix, but you can see it's coming through the rocker gaurd.

and of course there is the lein on the car, and we had to pay for our own saftey which was around $400 that was supposed to be included with the trade, along with weeks of the car having to sit just to find a set of springs and parts needed. Rims and tires we recieved where junk they were supposed to be in good shape 2G rims with good winter tires, instead we got ****ty 1g rims with bad tires. Funny how his new beater has good 2g rims and winter tires all of a sudden.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152115
December 30, 2005 05:06 pm UTC
December 30, 2005 05:06 pm UTC
Ontario
Luke Sturgeon Offline
Serious Member
Luke Sturgeon  Offline
Serious Member
Ontario
Also IMO Jay still owes my brother

2G Rims with GOOD winter Tires.
FMIC Core (good one).
Money for saftey.
Money for new lowering spring set.
and possibly something to help with rust problems on the car to be repaired since he never mentioned them said car had no rust. Just a little pealing paint on the hood.

Plus when we opened the hood there was missing bolts and nuts all over the place shock towers manifold etc.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152116
December 30, 2005 09:49 pm UTC
December 30, 2005 09:49 pm UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
This is what Jay wrote to Brad uppon inquiring in the where abouts of Jeffs turbo and money...

You can tell its him due to all the proper english! smile

hey.. the deal with the turbo is what i told jeff... i sent money to a guy by the name of mike penney in cherry hill NJ. like months ago... hes giving me the run around... I am trying talk to the guy nice so he doesent get pissed and run with jeffs money.. i have many like 15 emails saying he recieved the money and that he was going to ship it... apparently he went on holidays. so im trying to get ahold of him. i emailed him tonight. but i can forward all the emails i have to you.. and i can give you his email..... it is mp31x@aol.com but i dont want to be rude... he has never said hes not shipping its just hard to getahold of this guy.. and i feel bad for jeff... hees having such bad luck with this turbo for his car. Is there anything i can do? to that i havnt done.. i dont want this guy runnin off wit the money... but thats where its at.. but lmk.. thanks.. jay

Gettin the run around eh Jay? Sucks getting screwed over doesnt it?? I hope your telling the truth this time!!!!!!

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152117
December 30, 2005 10:43 pm UTC
December 30, 2005 10:43 pm UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
Garrett has worked out a deal with Jay at this point, that he says he's happy with.

I will post a followup, when I hear from Garrett has received everything he was promised, and the deal is done, and he's happy.

Andrew Bienhaus
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152118
March 10, 2006 12:55 am UTC
March 10, 2006 12:55 am UTC
Ontario
Luke Sturgeon Offline
Serious Member
Luke Sturgeon  Offline
Serious Member
Ontario
This is Dusty, Garretts brother. I am looking to sell the laser to my buddy and he won't take it until the lein is off the car, Jay still hasn't taken the lein off, is there anyway else I can get this lein off my car so I can atleast sell it and get some of what my truck was worth out of it. I really need help. Will small claims court work or is that a waste of time? Please need help asap.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152119
March 10, 2006 06:07 am UTC
March 10, 2006 06:07 am UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
Jay just sold his 1992 TSI. So he should have the money to pay the bank. Now, I heard tonight that he was going to the states to buy another 2G. So take it as you will, he isnt doing anything for you.

Also, the turbo he got for my friend Jeff. Well, its F'd. Jeff paid $850 for what was supposed to be a mint shape modified 20G. He got a 16G with a 6cm housing. Jeff doesnt know much about these turbos or cars. So when Brad took it apart we were surprised to find a 16g wheel. Poor Jeff.

Unfortunately Jay claims its a 20G. Says its fine, just so happens the bearings and seals are $hit aswell. Ive had about enough of this punk. Some day he will get whats coming to him.

So beware. Jay may have almost payed everyone off, but hes still a crook. And up to his old tricks again. He is on other boards buying and selling still. So watch out.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152120
March 10, 2006 01:23 pm UTC
March 10, 2006 01:23 pm UTC
NiagaraFalls, ON
Paul Bratina Offline
Insane Member
Paul Bratina  Offline
Insane Member
NiagaraFalls, ON
is there anyway else I can get this lein off my car so I can atleast sell it and get some of what my truck was worth out of it. I really need help. Will small claims court work or is that a waste of time?
The lein is held by some credit-granting institution (in this case Trans Canada Credit). You'll have to approach them to remove the lein. They have no reason whatsoever to remove it until whatever monies they are owed (or, at least, claim they are owed) are paid. They don't care who pays them, or where the money comes from. They just want their money. Until then, they have every legal right to continue to hold the lein. If, after all the outstanding monies have been paid, they STILL refuse to remove the lein, THEN legal action can be taken against them (though I'm not sure of the exact type of legal action that applies).

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152121
March 10, 2006 03:31 pm UTC
March 10, 2006 03:31 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
If I am not mistaken, selling a car while there is a lien against it is a form of FRAUD. I would talk to the police. He can't buy and sell a lot of parts from a jail cell....

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152122
March 10, 2006 11:38 pm UTC
March 10, 2006 11:38 pm UTC
Woodbridge
Daniel Almeida Offline
Serious Member
Daniel Almeida  Offline
Serious Member
Woodbridge
A known source has told me that Peterson is flying to Jacksonville to buy a 2g and drive it back up. When I dont know but I just wanted to let you guys know whats going on.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152123
December 18, 2006 10:16 pm UTC
December 18, 2006 10:16 pm UTC
Kitchener
R
Rob Varga Offline
Rob Varga  Offline
R
Kitchener
I really really really wish I would have found this forum and post before I dealt with him recently. frown

I just traded my white 92 tsi for his 90 tsi. Mine, the engine wasnt running well and the boost was non existant, so I traded for a running car which apparently received a lot of parts. I had a mechanic take a look and he didn't seem convinced.

The guy also promised me the rest of the parts needed for the car...its been a month an no results, yet he was extremely quick with doing the trade and came out at a moments notice when I told him I had the ownership ready.

I'm still in the process of dealing with him. At least I know where his work is so I can head over there and have a chat with his boss if this goes on any longer. I know its a silly thing to do, but if I can get something from the source of his funding...maybe it will help?

As well, he promised the rest of the interior parts, promised hed put the computer back in the dash where it should be not hanging out into the passenger foot space. The glove box falls out as soon as you pull the handle. Missing bolts under the hood as well in various locations. The ownership isnt even in his name, its in some ladys name from toronto, then some other guys name is signed on the back and theres already been a 10 day plate given on it.

Also promised the proper cluster for it with the proper kms. Apparently he had a couple on his bench and used the wrong one as not everything works on it?

To top things off, the car was stored/worked on at his work so it smells like human sh!t...

Smashed one of the clear lenses on the front while trailering it over here and said hed replace that too. Also said something about a spare set of rubber (cant remember on rims or not) for winter.

Sounds like I got one of the old lies from this guy.

For those of you on Vital Motion that read this, do not buy his "eclipse". And thank you "Modified" whoever you may be!

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152124
December 18, 2006 11:14 pm UTC
December 18, 2006 11:14 pm UTC
Aurora
miguel barros Offline
Insane Member
miguel barros  Offline
Insane Member
Aurora
Man that sucks dude. The guy is obiously a crook and he's got it coming to him someday. sh!t like this will catch up to him eventually Rob.

I hope no one buys his Talon that he calls "Eclipse" and he loses his shirt on it if he's gotta get rid of it. Serves him right.

Hopefully everything works out for you in the end.

97 Eclipse GS-T - Project Nightmare!!!

2009 Dodge Journey / DD,parts hauler,mobile office
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152125
December 18, 2006 11:34 pm UTC
December 18, 2006 11:34 pm UTC
Ontario
Luke Sturgeon Offline
Serious Member
Luke Sturgeon  Offline
Serious Member
Ontario
Well Rob join the screwed by jay club. I went to look at that Red car when I went to knock his face in.. jokes..LOL But that car was hurting and it never started and would never start without half the parts that were missing hell there was only 4 screws holding the valve cover on.

Anyway I know his 2G Talon has over 280km on it. He had 255km about 2 years ago when I talked to him then. But I hope you can get that red car working, that or I would go talk to him.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152126
December 18, 2006 11:52 pm UTC
December 18, 2006 11:52 pm UTC
Ontario
Luke Sturgeon Offline
Serious Member
Luke Sturgeon  Offline
Serious Member
Ontario
HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Man the guy doesn't know when to stop... someones going to punch his lights out one day.

http://www.vitalmotion.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31846

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152127
December 19, 2006 12:30 am UTC
December 19, 2006 12:30 am UTC
Aurora
miguel barros Offline
Insane Member
miguel barros  Offline
Insane Member
Aurora
Wow, talk about a profit. He bought the car for $6500. I should start selling dsms to make a huge profit as well.

What kills me the most is the custom made short shifter that the previous owner added to the car and now he claims he did it himself.

Unfuckinbelivable.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152128
December 19, 2006 02:23 am UTC
December 19, 2006 02:23 am UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
Wow it never ends with this guy!!!! Hahaha im laughing so much. I saw it forsale on VM and then some upstanding citizen stood up for whats rigt.

Poor Jay just cant get enough of ripping people off! Yay for Jay!! Woot woot woot!!!

Rob, if you dont know where he lives and want to go visit him then let me know. I'll gladly escort you over there so you can get your parts and make your point!

Old habits never go away. Hes an example.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152129
December 19, 2006 05:30 am UTC
December 19, 2006 05:30 am UTC
NorthYork
Mehrdad Asari Offline
Serious Member
Mehrdad Asari  Offline
Serious Member
NorthYork
That's just sad.
Why don't you guys put his picture in here(if you have) so at least every one knows him?

Mehrdad

Stage I Long Block 2.00L,Brand New Head,Eagle Crank Shaft,I-Beam Rods,OEM Pistons,Valves,Rocker Arm,HKS: Racing Valve Springs,Adjustable Cam Gear,272 Cams,SS BOv,Turbo Timer,ARP Head,Studs,Prothane Motor Mounts,AGX Shocks,Eibach Spring Pro,3" Exhaust
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152130
December 19, 2006 10:44 am UTC
December 19, 2006 10:44 am UTC
Aurora
miguel barros Offline
Insane Member
miguel barros  Offline
Insane Member
Aurora
He looks like Mike Shanahan, the coach from the Denver Broncos. Identical twins.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152131
December 21, 2006 05:28 am UTC
December 21, 2006 05:28 am UTC
London
Chris Mckee Offline
Serious Member
Chris Mckee  Offline
Serious Member
London
Id put up a picture but id end up photoshopping the crap out of it for comdey value lol.

He does look like Shanahan. Crazy....
Ive compared him to a rat, squirl and a donkey before.

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152132
December 23, 2006 06:59 am UTC
December 23, 2006 06:59 am UTC
NorthYork
Mehrdad Asari Offline
Serious Member
Mehrdad Asari  Offline
Serious Member
NorthYork
Thanks Sergio
[Linked Image]
I suppose?

Mehrdad

Stage I Long Block 2.00L,Brand New Head,Eagle Crank Shaft,I-Beam Rods,OEM Pistons,Valves,Rocker Arm,HKS: Racing Valve Springs,Adjustable Cam Gear,272 Cams,SS BOv,Turbo Timer,ARP Head,Studs,Prothane Motor Mounts,AGX Shocks,Eibach Spring Pro,3" Exhaust
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee #152133
December 23, 2006 07:53 pm UTC
December 23, 2006 07:53 pm UTC
Kitchener
N
Noah Wiles Offline
Noah Wiles  Offline
N
Kitchener
50 lbs less and that's about right.

1997 Eagle Talon TSi - JDM 6 bolt = SOLD!
2008 Mistubishi Lancer GTS
2008 Chevy Equinox
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee [Re: Noah Wiles] #250760
December 20, 2007 01:43 am UTC
December 20, 2007 01:43 am UTC
Brampton, Ontario
Elias Kefalas Offline
Serious Member
Elias Kefalas  Offline
Serious Member
Brampton, Ontario
was wondering if there were any resolutions to the issues with mr.peterson ? iam currently the new owner of the white 92 tsi he sold...im unpleased and have had nothing but problems its been sitting since last nov-dec on my driveway....

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee [Re: Elias Kefalas] #250774
December 20, 2007 02:34 am UTC
December 20, 2007 02:34 am UTC
toronto.ont
H
Helder Dapont Offline
Serious Member
Helder Dapont  Offline
Serious Member
H
toronto.ont
Originally Posted by Elias Kefalas
was wondering if there were any resolutions to the issues with mr.peterson ? iam currently the new owner of the white 92 tsi he sold...im unpleased and have had nothing but problems its been sitting since last nov-dec on my driveway....
came and see me will fix all of those problems.... confused

Last edited by Helder Dapont; December 20, 2007 02:35 am UTC.
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #250790
December 20, 2007 04:38 am UTC
December 20, 2007 04:38 am UTC
Richmond hill
Brian Fernandez Offline
Insane Member
Brian Fernandez  Offline
Insane Member
Richmond hill
Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich
If I am not mistaken, selling a car while there is a lien against it is a form of FRAUD. I would talk to the police. He can't buy and sell a lot of parts from a jail cell....

I think technically the owner is supposed to supply the used vehicle package that can be bought at MOT which states if there is a lien or not.. regardless of the books.. Not telling the buyer is just unethical and dirty.

Duramax
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee [Re: Brian Fernandez] #250792
December 20, 2007 04:58 am UTC
December 20, 2007 04:58 am UTC
Aurora
miguel barros Offline
Insane Member
miguel barros  Offline
Insane Member
Aurora
Oh my dear lord. Is this guy still conning people? I thought he was long gone.

In any case, forget about trying to solve the issues you have with your car with him because it will get you nowhere. Like Helder mentioned, take the car to him and he'll fix it all up smile

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee [Re: miguel barros] #250795
December 20, 2007 05:52 am UTC
December 20, 2007 05:52 am UTC
Brampton, Ontario
Elias Kefalas Offline
Serious Member
Elias Kefalas  Offline
Serious Member
Brampton, Ontario
well oddly enough ive bumped into him on another car forum after he vanished from my msn and changed his number...hes also moved from his original location and according to him has a shop of his own....i have his current number and he doest know who iam ....im just unsure what to do with the situation as of right now ...i also lost out on some parts he sold me i waited months to get them and they were not what i was supposed to get pure garbage...any ideas as to what course of action i should take considering ive got this information ?

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee [Re: Elias Kefalas] #250803
December 20, 2007 10:12 am UTC
December 20, 2007 10:12 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Let the people on the other forum know about him so he doesn't con poor innocent people there!!

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #250805
December 20, 2007 01:08 pm UTC
December 20, 2007 01:08 pm UTC
Aurora
miguel barros Offline
Insane Member
miguel barros  Offline
Insane Member
Aurora
I think Ziggy has the right answer, although I'm pretty sure everycar forum must know about this guys bad rep since he's ripped off so many people.

Worth a shot non the less smile

Re: Jay Peterson and Chris McKee [Re: miguel barros] #250806
December 20, 2007 01:14 pm UTC
December 20, 2007 01:14 pm UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Binbrook, Ontario
Elias,
I'd gather up all your paperwork proof, get your Dad, and maybe a friend or two, and go visit him.

Don't leave, without parts or cash, in hand.

Andrew Bienhaus
Page 1 of 2 1 2