who whants in? 2g awd tsi suspension system #165884
March 09, 2005 03:22 am UTC
March 09, 2005 03:22 am UTC
toronto
julio rodriguez Offline OP
julio rodriguez  Offline OP
toronto
http://farnorthracing.com/newimages/front_assembled.jpg

After speaking with dennis grant from far north racing he suggested that the price for the complete system "All four corners" would cost 2grand usd. This equals out to $2,425.31 cad.

The system includes;
4 X shocks with properly located snaprings
4 X upper mounts with coaxial hats and hardware
4 X coilover sleeves with spring perches
4 x progressive bump rubbers
4 X Torrington bearings
4 X Hypercoil springs 2.25" X 8"
4 X 2.25" helper springs
1 X instructions

Now if anyones interested then post.
I had posted b4 in retro spec to this but it was but it was more so information that lead up to this group buy. so heres the real deal and he shpould be posting some time soon. I just thought I should get the ball rolling. Thanx for the space and remember the more the cheaper.

Gymkhana is big in Japan and considerd a cult favourite by street racers, we have it too, but we just call it Auto Cross/Time Attack, are you game? p.s METALEX MOTOR WORKS ROCKS
Re: who whants in? 2g awd tsi suspension system #165885
March 09, 2005 11:39 am UTC
March 09, 2005 11:39 am UTC
toronto
julio rodriguez Offline OP
julio rodriguez  Offline OP
toronto
Basically the break downfor each corner would be $606.32. This is by no means a bad deal considering what your getting for the price.

All shocks are properly matched together then fitted with a 2g specific spherical caoxile hat.

An abundence of R/D time went into this system .

If you were to buy any generic system like jic the costs would be more.

If we could get a few orders for this system then why not save our selves some money and still get a kick ass street/ track setup ? wink

Gymkhana is big in Japan and considerd a cult favourite by street racers, we have it too, but we just call it Auto Cross/Time Attack, are you game? p.s METALEX MOTOR WORKS ROCKS