Schomberg
T
Tashko Sarakinov Offline OP
Serious Member
Tashko Sarakinov  Offline OP
Serious Member
T
Schomberg
Just to let you guys know that these pads exist...

http://www.solocanada.ca/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=104&start=0#forumpost749

I'll post a review once I get my pads...

I was running the Axxis Ultimates last year until I changed to the Williams Solo2's. The problem I was having with the Axxis was very little modulation and it was difficult to prevent them from locking up. The Williams pads were much easier to work with. They did suffer on fast tracks, which were similar to a lapping scenario, but Williams were informed of this and they have formulated a new pad material.

Their support has been great. I don't knwo of another company that will listen directly to the consumer and change their pad formulation for a specific vehicle's needs.

Stay tuned for a review of the new pads....

Re: Williams performance friction pads #183258
March 05, 2005 02:03 pm UTC
March 05, 2005 02:03 pm UTC
Mississauga
G
Greg Farrell Offline
Serious Member
Greg Farrell  Offline
Serious Member
G
Mississauga
William didn't know about the massive size of the DSM community and therefore had not prepared to offer pads for the Talons/Eclipses/Lasers this year.

He is going to provide Tashko and me each with a set made with the new formulation. We expect this new formulation to work extremely well for all DSMs. If this is the case, I'm sure we could convince William to tool up for us.

2Gb