April 27, 2005 06:20 pm UTC
calgary
B
bob blakeborough Offline OP
bob blakeborough  Offline OP
B
calgary
Hey everyone!

I am happy to say that the new www.shopcms.com is now open for business!

Our new site is completely dedicated to custom wheels and tires, with the ability to search for what you need by a variety of methods. There is a "search by vehicle" feature, search by "specific size" feature, or you can simply browse by brand. Hopefully everyone will find it easy to use and helpful in figuring out what you need!

As a side note, since club members get a discount off of "regularly priced goods" (items already on special do NOT apply), for now if you want to order something online, simply use the feature that allows you to submit the order without payment. When we call back to confirm the payment, we will take the applicable club discount off the invoice internally and bill you the corrected amount.

In the future there will be a coupon issued to the club that you can enter on the cart page directly that will provide the discount immediately, but this is something not yet completed...

Anyways, please try it out and let us know what you think! Please understand that this is very new and we are still updating certain fitments, models, etc, and there may be a few errors that pop up, but we are working to to make everything 100%! If you do come across any issues, please let me know so we can address them as quick as possible...

Best regards,
Bob Blakeborough
bob@contemporarymotorsport.com
www.shopcms.com

Re: Contemporary Motorsports new website is lauched!!! #201749
April 27, 2005 06:39 pm UTC
April 27, 2005 06:39 pm UTC
Mississauga, Ontario
J
Jeff Mitchell Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Jeff Mitchell  Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
J
Mississauga, Ontario
The site looks great Bob! Very well done.

One suggestion: The Ultra High Performance tire category is listed between the Standard and Truck categories, rather than with the other similar categories ("High Performance", "Max Performance",...) which caused me to miss it the first few times.

Great job, I will definitely check this out next time I'm buying some wheels or tires.

Re: Contemporary Motorsports new website is lauched!!! #201750
May 01, 2005 06:30 pm UTC
May 01, 2005 06:30 pm UTC
London
Shaun MacLary Offline
Serious Member
Shaun MacLary  Offline
Serious Member
London
Bob: Your listings for Talon's are incorrect. You have ESi and TSi mixed up. As seen here.

[Linked Image]