Well I used the fuel injector size calculator at http://www.rceng.com/technical.htm

I figured out for my DOHC 4g64 with my cams and everything I was going to need about 320cc injectors I figured I won't be able to push my 240cc injectors that hard.I priced injectors they were going to run me about $350 plus shipping, brokerage etc. I thought this is silly just to get high impedence injectors I figured it had to work out cheaper and easier adapt my electrical harness to accept low impedence injectors. There are tons of people selling 390cc injectors for next to nothing some people just give them away because they can't sell them. I'll just control flow with my MAFT. I went on a fact finding mission to manipulate my harness to using a low impedence injector. I will present the how to here.

Parts needed for this job.

1 - Resistor pack for a Turbo Talon (I got mine from a local scrap yard for $10)
4 Injectors (Your Choice of size)

Tools need for the job.

Wire cutters/strippers
Soldiering Iron
Soldier
Heat Shrink tubing
Lighter
Wire about 18 gauge red is nice..

Procedure

I got the resitor pac from a car that already had the engine and the wiring cut there are 5 wire coming out of the resistor pack beyond the wring harness connector blk-red blk-blu blk-ylw blk-wht and red the 4 blk wires go from the resistor pack to your injectors so follow them as far as you can snip off as much wire this will make your life easy. Just un tape the harness and the wires will pop right out. The red wire seems to loop back towards the ECU I didn't chase it too far. I snipped it off about 8" from the connector. This wire will need extending about a foot or 2 with your red wire Soldering does the best job don't want to trust your injetor wiring to black tape and slip over the heat shring tubing after to prevent ant corroding issues. Now to wire this bad boy up. Take the red wire and spice into the red wire at your ISC or at the red wire on your Fuel pressure solenoid Again soldier and heat shrink the area. Next the blk wires

BLK-YLW -> Injector 1 YEL-BLK
BLK-BLU -> Injector 2 YEL-RED
BLK-WHT -> Injector 3 YEL-GRN
BLK-RED -> Injector 4 YEL-WHT

Splice in on your colours again soldier and heat shrink and your done. Admire your work over a beer this is really a 2 beer job one of them is spent admiring your handy work so really a 1 beer job.

Hope this helps

Tim