Ever have that problem of having an orange lit dash but your gauges are red/blue/green and not orange.

You always think it kind of looks stupid but you write it off as one of those things you can't do much about cause autometer never made that stupid orange cap for thier lights.

Well there is a light at the end of that tunnel. And it just so happens to be orange, just like your dash.

Note this is for 2g's. 1g's results may vary.

When you open the car door, the interior lights come on. If you notice there is an orange tint to them. Tres cool. That orange tint comes from a bulb that is covered by an orange cap. If you use a small flat head srew driver you will be able to peel it off. Once it's off it's as simple as slipping over your autometer lights. These lights are easy to find so I won't post pics. Just follow the light wink

I've owned my car since 2000 and I've always noticed the orange tint, but for some reason it never clicked in it was a cap. If I didn't know, chances are there are a few you out there that didin't either. There is no more excuse for running a rainbow warrior interior any more. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Yo Joe!