June 11, 2007 02:37 am UTC
June 11, 2007 02:37 am UTC
Toronto
M
Moe Shakeri Offline OP
Moe Shakeri  Offline OP
M
Toronto
I want to install my AFPR but call me a noob I don't know how. I purchased a used Aeromotive FPR with no lines or -AN fittings (just the nipples/fittings that use your stock fuel lines/hoses).

I checked out the VFAQ's and DSMTuners but could not find anything to help me install. The reason being is because most of the instructions help you install a FPR with -AN fittings and not the stock fuel lines.

So my question is this: Can anyone offer advice or directions on how I should go about installing my Aeromotive FPR with stock fuel line fittings?

Thanks in advance

Re: Installing Aeromotive FPR [Re: Moe Shakeri] #233888
June 11, 2007 03:07 am UTC
June 11, 2007 03:07 am UTC
Trenton, On, Canada.
Ghislain Goudreau Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Ghislain Goudreau  Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Trenton, On, Canada.
Hello.

Best you could do would be to get some AN-6 Fuel Lines and a Fuel Rail Adaptor. That would offer a clean and reliable instalation.

So basicly you would put the Fuel Line Adaptor on the Fuel Rail. That would allow you to connect the Rail to the AFPR with an AN-6 Stainless STeel Fuel Line. From the other side of the AFPR, you would use an other $$ Line and slide the end of the Line over the Return Line with two Hose Clamp.

For that you should use 3 AN-6 Female Fittings, 3' of Aeromotive AQP $$ Braided Line and two Hose Clamps.

Ziggy (member in here) should be able to provide the hardware that you'll need for the instalation.

Now, their is probably more than one way to do this but this is how I did it and it has been working fine for me for the past 2 years.

Hope this helps.

Ghislain.

Rouge!!!
Re: Installing Aeromotive FPR [Re: Ghislain Goudreau] #233899
June 11, 2007 06:01 am UTC
June 11, 2007 06:01 am UTC
Toronto
M
Moe Shakeri Offline OP
Moe Shakeri  Offline OP
M
Toronto