July 08, 2005 04:04 pm UTC
July 08, 2005 04:04 pm UTC
Waterloo/Hamilton
P
Phillip Lundie Offline OP
Phillip Lundie  Offline OP
P
Waterloo/Hamilton
Anyone ever order anything from these guys? I am looking into an Evo 16g and O2 housing. There prices are decent and inlcude shipping!

1990 5-Speed TSI AWD
Re: www.fasterthenthem.com ? #2442
July 08, 2005 05:06 pm UTC
July 08, 2005 05:06 pm UTC
Colborne, Ontario
Steven Usher Offline
Serious Member
Steven Usher  Offline
Serious Member
Colborne, Ontario
Free shipping is to the "Continental United States Only".

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Re: www.fasterthenthem.com ? #2443
July 08, 2005 05:28 pm UTC
July 08, 2005 05:28 pm UTC
Waterloo/Hamilton
P
Phillip Lundie Offline OP
Phillip Lundie  Offline OP
P
Waterloo/Hamilton
I understand that. I have a buddy with a P.O. Box in the US

1990 5-Speed TSI AWD
Re: www.fasterthenthem.com ? #2444
July 08, 2005 05:39 pm UTC
July 08, 2005 05:39 pm UTC
Newmarket, Ontario
Daren Peacock Offline
Insane Member
Daren Peacock  Offline
Insane Member
Newmarket, Ontario
I've delt with them & will never deal with them again. Their shipping is usually only free to the US. When I placed my order for a gauge pod & 2 greddy gauges they charged me $55 US for shipping by global priority mail when the package came it the cost for them to ship it was $10, so I wasn't to happy about that. Then I opened it up to find out they forgot to ship one of the gauges, when I contacted them they said "sorry we can't help it when we get busy" so a few weeks later I got the other gauge (atleast they didn't charge me more shipping :rolleyes: )

Now before I installed the gauges I tested them first to make sure they worked before I went through all the trouble of installing them. Turns out one of them was defective. When I contacted them about exchaning them they said "sorry we don't exchange installed/used goods" even though the gauge was brand new & not installed they wouldn't do anything. Greddy will not take any products from the end user, it has to come from a distributor (which faster than them lied about & said they were direct). So I had to try & find a local distributor that would help me out. I found one that is supposed to be helping me out but of course is going to charge me shipping & a handleing fee. Its been 2 months since I found out it was defective & I still don't have a gauge bitch

They are the worst company I have ever delt with & I will never spend another cent there.

Edit: I bought my evo from Martin at www.thespeedfactor.com , they were great to deal with, sold the "real" evo & their shipping was resonable. I've also ordered from RRE & Slowboy and I get great service from both of them every time. I also have delt with a guy forget his name now, I believe his company is called 1320 motorsports, just a small guy & has pretty good deals. I got my dsmlink off him but I remember he was also selling the evo at a good price. If your interested send me a pm & I can get his ebay id for you. I believe Ziggy also has these in stock?

98 Eclipse GSX DSM82HTA