Ottawa
G
Geoff Chislett Offline OP
Serious Member
Geoff Chislett  Offline OP
Serious Member
G
Ottawa
Myself and my business partners have decided to expand our franchise to the GTA. If you know of someone, or have interest yourself, in becoming a mortgage broker, please pass along my contact information. The provincial regulations are changing next summer to make it much more difficult (read: expensive) to get started as a broker, so we're starting a recruiting drive now.

I'm limiting it to 4-6 people from Toronto and southern Ontario to start at the same time to facilitate arranging training and seminars.

Here's a very brief overview of what I'm looking for:

First and foremost, someone with a head on their shoulders that is motivated. This position is 100% commission based but it costs me a lot of time and effort to train someone. Therefore, it is not available part-time for someone to try to 'supplement' their other job. It is a career, not a pass time.

Second, a few gray hairs don't hurt your credibility. Not discriminating on age, but would you get your mortgage from someone who just graduated high school?

No specific education or experience required. Training will be provided. But, a person's education/work history is heavily factored into the decision.

E-mail me a resume, or give me a call.

Last edited by Geoff Chislett; December 05, 2007 07:37 pm UTC.

Geoff Chislett, AMP
Sr. Mortgage Broker\Franchise Owner
Toll Free: (877) 366-3487

'02 WRX Sold...
Re: Looking for a few good men and women [Re: Geoff Chislett] #251463
December 28, 2007 03:55 am UTC
December 28, 2007 03:55 am UTC
Ottawa
G
Geoff Chislett Offline OP
Serious Member
Geoff Chislett  Offline OP
Serious Member
G
Ottawa
Bumping ttt. I have a couple people in contact. Hoping to fill 2 more spaces.

If you can support yourself for 1 year, the income potential is huge. Think 6 digits in 3 years. (Not including the decimal places.) wink

I'm interested in speaking with people who have been trying to find a career, not just a job. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.

Geoff Chislett, AMP
Sr. Mortgage Broker\Franchise Owner
Toll Free: (877) 366-3487

'02 WRX Sold...