Rate Thread
Any NASCAR fans out there? #274244
August 10, 2008 07:16 pm UTC
August 10, 2008 07:16 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jay Tomchuk Offline OP
Jay Tomchuk  Offline OP
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Here's the situation. After a year of planning a trip to Michigan for 8 people 2 of them suddenly cannot make it. Having everything paid in advance is good for making sure you have a room but when something like this happens it really sucks.

So for next weeks race in Michigan I have the following available if anyone is interested. 1 hotel room in a 4 star hotel (La Quinta - Detroit Airport) as well as 1 ticket to the Saturday Nationwide race on the front stretch near the start finish line and 2 tickets for Sunday's Sprint Cup race sitting in Turn 3 Towers WAY up near the top (the higher up the better in motorsports... makes it easier to see everything) The reason for the single ticket for the Saturday is that the women decided that they would rather shop in Detroit for the day and let the boys have a day to themselves and then go racing with us on Sunday. There are still tickets available for Saturdays race but the person grabbing that ticket would be left sitting alone.... or I am sure a ticket swap might be able to be arranged at the booth for the single seat and purchase of 2 together. They're usually good like that.

Either way the total face value for what I have open (hotel room included) is roughly $600. If anyone is interested please let me know VIA PM or via email at "jaedon53095 @ gmail.com" as soon as possible. Serious inquiries only please.

Re: Any NASCAR fans out there? [Re: Jay Tomchuk] #274260
August 11, 2008 12:01 am UTC
August 11, 2008 12:01 am UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jay Tomchuk Offline OP
Jay Tomchuk  Offline OP
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Seats are filled. Thanks to anyone who was thinking about it.