August 13, 2008 10:18 pm UTC
August 13, 2008 10:18 pm UTC
Georgetown/London, ON
C
Collin Wheeler Offline OP
Collin Wheeler  Offline OP
C
Georgetown/London, ON
So as much as I love DSM's it's time to take a break.

I have a 95 ESI Talon. It's black and the timing belt just broke. This car was my daily driver. Front breaks just done, and back breaks needed to be done. I can't afford to fix the engine. $1000 OBO

I also have a 94 Laser AWD-Turbo Winter Green. This car has been sitting for a while and when it was taken off the road the only things that it needed were: replacing the alternater (it seized up and the belt melted). There was a small amount of smoke that came from the turbo as well, I was told that it was most likely a seal problem. $1000 OBO

The Talon is located in London, On and the Laser is in Georgetown On.

If you buy both, you will get three sets of rims, The Talon has steel rims w/all season tires on it right now with good tread left. And there is a set of stock gold rims for the laser which need rubber, and a set of stock 16's for Talon (with one extra rim painted gun metal)

Prices are nogotiable on both.

I do not want to part them out as I don't have the space or time.

I have put the laser up for sale here before, and I will try and post a link to the previous posts if I can find them, so you have more information on the laser. (as the motor is a JDM that I've put about 25K on, and the tranny and clutch were replaced right before the motor was)

I'm not sure how much work it is to put a 4G63-T motor into an ESI Talon ...Maybe someone else might be able to give their advice on how easy or hard this procedure would be...? But it could be a good winter project if you buy them both.

Thanks for reading and feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

~Collin

Re: 94 awd laser & 95 ESI Talon [Re: Collin Wheeler] #274513
August 13, 2008 10:29 pm UTC
August 13, 2008 10:29 pm UTC
Georgetown/London, ON
C
C
Georgetown/London, ON
Pics of the Laser can be found here: http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/wheels8801/

This is my post for the Laser from Oct. 2006: http://www.ca.dsm.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=19830&Number=134410

I'll try and get pics of the Talon soon, as I am in London right now.

I will also consider trading for a car (preferably 5-speed) or an SUV (preferably with a tow package) or a motorcycle (250-600cc)

Thanks again for reading.
~Collin

Re: 94 awd laser & 95 ESI Talon [Re: Collin Wheeler] #274641
August 15, 2008 02:26 am UTC
August 15, 2008 02:26 am UTC
Georgetown/London, ON
C
C
Georgetown/London, ON
So, I bought a bike today and will now only consider trade for a running SUV or car.

The laser is currently being stored in the parking lot at RJ's muffler shop in Georgetown on 8th line just north of 15th side road. I have the keys in London at the moment. The first chance I have to get to Georgetown I will give anybody who has shown interest as much notice as I can and we can arrange something then. I will also post a msg when I know I will be close to the car.

~Collin