February 26, 2009 03:03 am UTC
February 26, 2009 03:03 am UTC
ontario
Sven Hebbard Offline OP
Serious Member
Sven Hebbard  Offline OP
Serious Member
ontario
He just doesn't quit guys! Apparently the story (Whom until the previous post, I was the only one to know about), struck a nerve, so he has to come on the board and tell everyone that he's right! I don't know about you guys, but I don't recall me posting anything that Sven was an idiot, bullshit artist and all that jazz before he made that lovely little post about me!!

Anyway, on to the reason for the idiot's barrel move.

Originally Posted by Sven Hebbard

Apparently Billy is a good friend of Sven's, er, Mr. Gibbons is a good friend of Mr. Hebbard.

So I ask what his Multi-million dollar boss does? What company he works for? The company in Turtle Bay Saskatewan (Which is an outskirt of Lloydminster), called D&D (Dynamic Demonstration) is a high-end performance shop which only works on High end cars such has Bugatti's, Ferrari's, Maseratti but not Lambo because they are junk according to his boss.

"Yeah" he says "I've been working there for about 5 weeks now. It's pretty sweet. We turbo'd a Hayabusa for fun the other day. All I do there is install turbos and exhaust manifolds, take the cars out for a log once in a while because they are teaching me to tune. I got to drive a Bugatti Veyron off a trailer the other day."

I NEVER SAID I TUNE..I SAID I DON"T TUNE YET.

"Oh yeah? Nice! Man, have you worked on a Bugatti Vanquish?"

"I don't know, my boss has owned lots, so I don't know".

BY LOTS I MEAN LOTS OF CARS YOU fracking ASS CLOWN! AND YOU ASKED IF HE OWNED ONE!

At this point, I'm just letting him hang himself, and he keeps going on and on about how he met Steven Segal (In Lloydminster), and how Billy, er, Mr. Gibbons is into herbal teas and incense and his boss' wife is into it too, this is how they met. He's going out to Billy's house in California in a few months to "Hang" with his boss, yada yada yada.

AND YOU KNOW LlOYDMINSTER IS ONE OF THE WEALTHEST TOWNS IN CANADA RIGHT!?

I know nothing about Billy Gibbons, but I do know he's a big Hot Rodder and is passionate about guitars.

He told me he is going to come to Kingston, find me and punch me in the face, how I'm a little bitch and he wants to punch a baby. Yes, he actually said I make him want to punch babies.

AND I SAID WE ARE GONNA TALK OVER COFFEE!

He just bullshitted and bullshitted and kept going on and on and on. Same ol' Sven.

Hence the post above. He's since been removed from my facebook.

I"M SORRY I"M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.. YOU CAN CRAWL BACK TO YOUR POOR STATE AND UGLY GIRLFRIEND

AND THE CHARGES WEREN"T DROPPED.. WHERE DO YOU GET THIS.. WHEN CHARGES ARE FILLED YET* THE ARE IN THE PROCESS* THEY CAN"T BE DROPPED YET?

Ryan Laliberte
Add as Friend
February 23 at 10:13pm
That was unbelievably immature. It has since been moved by me to the moderators section, and you'll probably be banned.

Sorry man, but you're just too much.

Take care! Say hi to Billy for me!

Sven Hebbard

February 23 at 10:16pm
Your the bitch! HAHAH! see you when i'm home.. I'd like to talk over coffee!

Ryan Laliberte
Add as Friend
February 23 at 10:22pm
Well, if you're ever in Sudbury, give me a ring! Your buddy Kent has my number.

When's the next time you're coming home? I'd like to book that day off. wink

Sven Hebbard

February 24 at 4:26pm
The OPP AND RCMP ARE BEING CONTACTED. YOU CONTINUTE TO HARRASE ME AND CAUSE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE. YOU WILL BE CHARGED CRIMINALLY IN A PROPER COURT OF LAW FOR HARRASMENT AND UDERING THREATS AND STRESS CAUSING STRESS IN MY LIFE.

PLEASE BE AWARE YOU WILL BE SERVED BY MY LAWYER AND NO LONGER SHALL YOU CONTACT ME FROM THIS POINT ON.

Ryan Laliberte
Add as Friend
February 24 at 4:39pm
What?

Go for it. My girlfriend's a cop, so is Eric.

Sven Hebbard

February 24 at 5:32pm
This is Opp and RCMP matters, Not city or a Military police. Furture contact will be recorded and printed for courts viewing of harrasement. I've warned you not to contact me again.

Ryan Laliberte
Add as Friend
February 24 at 5:56pm
You are absolutely right Sven, this is not City or Military Police matters.

As per your request, I will no longer be contacting you. I will await court documents for criminal charge of harassement. Unfortunately, one conversation that took place last night is not harrassement.

Please await your court documents from my lawyer for a civil suit of Defamatory Libel as per your post on Club DSM Canada. Unfortunately, you don't have a leg to stand on as I have not harrassed you at all.

As per the Criminal Code of Canada, Criminal Harrassement is defined as:

1. The offender engaged in conduct described in subsection 264(2).
2. The offender did not have lawful authority to engage in the prohibited conduct.
3. The offender knew that the victim was harassed or he/she was reckless or wilfully blind as to whether the victim was harassed.
4. The conduct caused the victim to fear for their safety or that of someone known to them.
5. The victim’s fear was reasonable in all of the circumstances.

The rest of it is located here:
http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/fv-vf/pub/har/part3b.html

Now, as per the Criminal Code of Conduct, Defamatory Libel is defined as:

Deliberate publication of defamatory lies which the publisher knows to be false. A criminal offence; malicious libel which of itself constitutes a breach of the peace or seriously or significantly injuring the reputation of another person.

So, in essence, I've done nothing wrong as you do not fear for your safety, hence the whole meaning of "Harrassement". You, on the other hand, have threatened to come to my house and punch me in the face, yada yada yada.

So, from a pleasant "Hey dude, how's it going" to "I'm going to charge you with harassement" is just you showing your true colors.

You know how you can tell a bullshit artist? When he goes to extraordiary means to protect and uphold his story. Dude, honestly come on. The police are going to laugh their asses off when they hear your story.

Enjoy!

Sven Hebbard

February 24 at 6:00pm
Ryan your in trouble face it. I'm gonna pursue filling law suits. Harrasement and threats are 2 different catagories!. Don't email me again! Or I will have opp show up at your door with harrasement charges!

Ryan Laliberte
Add as Friend
February 24 at 6:03pm
Ok.

Take care!

Ryan Laliberte
Add as Friend
February 24 at 7:57pm
Just out of curiosity, when can I expect this? Do you need my address?

Oh and ryan for your knowledge.. Harrasement is when someone tells you to piss off and you don't.. So thats why i'm filling criminal charges against you.

Last edited by Ryan Laliberte; February 26, 2009 03:20 am UTC.
Re: RYAN .L Take Deux [Re: Sven Hebbard] #291873
February 26, 2009 03:15 am UTC
February 26, 2009 03:15 am UTC
Belleville, Ontario
Ryan Laliberte Offline

No-Lift-To-Shift.... Stock. :)
Ryan Laliberte  Offline

No-Lift-To-Shift.... Stock. :)
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Belleville, Ontario
Sven Sven Sven.

You humor me. You humor us all, and once again, this post gets moved to the idiots barrel.

Take DEUX!

This much closer to a perma ban!! demon

So, in essence, you posting all this crap on the board and the entire board telling you to "piss off" as it were, we can all file criminal charges against you?

You make me laugh. What an idiot.

AWDAuto
1996 TSi AWD Automagic
12.24 @ 113 - Small 16G
FP Green HTA - 11.42/123
Team Pump Gas and Meth
RTMRacing - Your Canadian source for DSM Parts

"Every moment you live is pregnant with the next moment of your life" --Jim Carrey

Last Login: September 28, 2021