S
Scott Kim Offline OP
Newbie on Probation
Scott Kim  Offline OP
Newbie on Probation
S
Milton, Ontario
Hi Everyone,

I have a 1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD for sale.

Colour: Teal (light blue)
Mileage:134,352km
Condition:Immaculate
Fully loaded, includes leather seats, removable sunroof, all the standard power options pw, pdl, etc. It has AC (yes it works). The stereo system is the factory casette deck with equalizer, it does have an AUX in which works with an IPOD.

RECALLS DONE:
In its lifetime it has had the transfer case recall done and a timing belt done (incl. balance shaft belts and all other accessory belts).
I have a large binder with all the maintenance done which I did not do and a lot which I did do in my personal logs. I have detailed journals on it maintenance and mileage. Everytime the car has moved I have recorded the mileage (I am kind of anal that way).

MODIFICATIONS:
It is basically a Buschur Stage 1.
K&N Filter w/ open air box.
Modified 1st Gen MAS (lower honeycomb removed, screw backed out, bottom separator cut out).
*fog lights have been removed to allow air to the intercooler.
HKS Upper Intercooler Pipe (includes bigger elbow to TB).
2G exhaust manifold and 2G manifold heat shield (painted black).
2.5" turbo back stainless exhaust with high flow cat and 5" polished tip.
Hallman (1st gen) boost controller set at 18psi.
Trust front strut tower brace.
Buschur rear strut tower brace.
Walbro 255lph in tank fuel pump.
Centerforce clutch (at the end of its life but perfectly driveable).
SAFC2 tuned by myself (conservatively set).
PPG white face gauges.
Autometer Phantom (white face) boost gauge and O2 gauge.
97' Talon wheels and tires.
NGK plugs and wires.
Clifford 800IQ alarm system.
DRL mod (i.e. removed DRL, full manual lighting control, easily reversible if you want).
Clutch mod (i.e. do not need to depress clutch to start car).
Door light dimmer switch has been removed as it was the culprit in a long time search of a mysterious battery drain (i.e. the interior lights do not dim out when you close the door, just immediately turns off).

EXTRAS SELLING WITH CAR:
Original 93' wheels and tires (tires are all worn)
2G MAS with brand new (never used) K&N FIPK.
Wiring for the 2G MAS to plug into existing harness also included (all wires have been labelled).
TMO datalogger (cable, laptop NOT included).
Extra speedo/tach dash unit (I bought it in case I ever needed the reed switch from it).
Extra interior door insert trims.
A few extra valve lifters (not a complete set, I was going to buy them slowly over time but stopped, the original purpose was to quite down valve clatter I was hearing).
Original fuel pump.
Extra valve cover with complete gasket set (incl. spark plug well gaskets).
Car bra complete.
Manual CD (just a copy in case you need it).
Yellow silicone vacuum hoses (assorted).
Coolant hose dress up kit.
A set of brand new (never used) factory wipers (not arms, wipers).
Blackout headlight covers.

ASKING PRICE:
$6,500 FIRM
I know it's high but I did not want to sell my car originally (still kind of hesitant). It has been babied all its life with me and is in great condition, you could easily mistake it for a new car.
I WILL NOT part out the car, it will sell as a complete set with all the extras or not at all.

The car will come with 2 complete set of keys including Clifford alarm key fobs.

BACKGROUND:
I am not the first owner, I bought this car in 1995 at a mileage of about 13,000km the original owner traded it back to the dealership for another car, after that it has only know my hands. I have used it initially as a daily driver and then for the last 9 years it has sat mostly in my garage (never winter driven during that time).
It has seen the dragstip at Cayuga and London (34+ passes in total) with a best time of 13.8 @ 96mph (not fast by this club standards but it can hold its own). I have never excessively abused the clutch during launch, that best time was with a 1.9s 60 ft. I am purchasing a new house and though it is not a must for me to sell this car it would help me out and close a chapter in my life.

I am having trouble putting in pictures (I did open a photobucket account but I only have one picture uploaded and can't seem to upload another).

If anyone is interested please email me at skim5@cogeco.ca and I can send pictures and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

Re: 1993 AWD [Re: Scott Kim] #293052
March 12, 2009 10:56 pm UTC
March 12, 2009 10:56 pm UTC
Milton, Ontario
S
Scott Kim Offline OP
Newbie on Probation
Scott Kim  Offline OP
Newbie on Probation
S
Milton, Ontario
Okay, I've got the pictures working now.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]