June 20, 2011 02:37 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:37 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline OP
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline OP
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I don't like to post bad guy posts, and don't do it often, but this goof has left me no choice. Back in OCTOBER of last year he left here with a brand new flywheel, leaving his PROMISE to pay THAT NIGHT by EMT... Over the next few weeks, I got various stories about back injury, financial difficulties, etc. I think you guys know I am generally pretty patient.
Then, the guy's cell phone is disconnected, and no-one answers his home phone anymore. I must have left at least 30 messages that went unanswered. Finally, I posted and asked someone to take a drive by up there....and sure enough someone did...and he calls me. His "excuse" was "I don't like to call someone if I don't have the money for them". Apparently, he feels HIDING for 9 months is much better.
Amazingly enough, about the same time, I see him posting on here after not being on for nine months, looking to buy a turbo. I dial his number, and he actually answers the phone, and promises to pay me HALF the money this Friday......fine....

A couple hours later, he calls up all pissed off that I "put his address on the internet". What kind of fracking moron is he? His address is on Canada 411, does he not know that is on the internet? And what does he think? Is he some rock star or something? Or maybe he doesn't want anyone to know where he is because he is a Fracking deadbeat.

I am done extending credit to people. Next guy who NEEDS something he can't afford for a few days, I will give him Thomas' address and phone number...

I think this asshole is just looking for any excuse to not pay what he owes....

Anyways, be careful dealing with him...get cash up front!!

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355793
June 20, 2011 02:41 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:41 am UTC
Pickering, Ontario
Thomas Millen Offline
Thomas Millen  Offline
Pickering, Ontario
lmfao

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Thomas Millen] #355794
June 20, 2011 02:43 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:43 am UTC
Pickering, Ontario
Thomas Millen Offline
Thomas Millen  Offline
Pickering, Ontario
My name is not on Canada 411 loser lol ... Made arrangements to pay u Friday and u fucked up ... Posting names and address and also requesting randoms to drive by my parents house is not cool ...

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Thomas Millen] #355795
June 20, 2011 02:44 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:44 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Great, so your parents name is on Canada 411...and why isn't yours?? because you didn't pay your phone bill either, ...what a fracking loser...

Ya, you also made arrangements 10 months ago, and it was a lie then too....

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355796
June 20, 2011 02:46 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:46 am UTC
Pickering, Ontario
Thomas Millen Offline
Thomas Millen  Offline
Pickering, Ontario
Thanks for the flywheel Zig ... Have a good one

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Thomas Millen] #355797
June 20, 2011 02:49 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:49 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Your welcome....enjoy the rest of your life as the thief and scum you are...

I am out a flyhweel, you just ruined your reputation....try buying that back with four hundred bucks, LOL...

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355798
June 20, 2011 02:50 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:50 am UTC
Pickering, Ontario
Thomas Millen Offline
Thomas Millen  Offline
Pickering, Ontario
Ten four ...

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Thomas Millen] #355799
June 20, 2011 02:54 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:54 am UTC
st.catharines
R
Ryan Rae Offline
Serious Member
Ryan Rae  Offline
Serious Member
R
st.catharines
WOW Thomas you’re an idiot. Ziggy is kind enough to allow you to take a part and pay him later, I could understand a week or so but 10 months, that’s brutal. You just ripped off a well liked board member, not good for someone who is a newbie on probation. And "Thanks for the flywheel Zig... have a good one" really?

I vote we start a poll to boot this guy. Someone like this does not deserve the privilege of being on this board. what do you think mods?

1997 TSI FWD AUTO... SOLD
1997 tsi awd.. SOLD
New car 2007 Lexus IS 350 laugh
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ryan Rae] #355800
June 20, 2011 02:57 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:57 am UTC
Pickering, Ontario
Thomas Millen Offline
Thomas Millen  Offline
Pickering, Ontario
Boot me ... Dont care

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ryan Rae] #355801
June 20, 2011 02:58 am UTC
June 20, 2011 02:58 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Well, I am going to once again put out the call for a drive by. THis idiot lives at his parents house, that is:

1888 Glendale Drive,
Pickering Ontario.
L1V 1V7

His parents phone number is 905-421-0137

Looks like I am going to have to sue the moron...so if someone could get me the name of the tow truck company he works for, or know any other information about him, it would be much appreciated....

Thanks in advance...

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355804
June 20, 2011 03:24 am UTC
June 20, 2011 03:24 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Ok now this pisses me off. Ziggy, nobody else will be going to Thomas's place unless you want to, and I won't be going there for anything that has to do with this issue anymore.

I WENT TO VISIT THOMAS TODAY with my wife, and DID NOT do a drive by! I'm probably one of the only guys on this board who knows Thomas, and because I have not seen him for about 6 months, and because you have asked me to, I did go to his house (which I would not have done for anyone else)

I was going to tell you Ziggy that I went by there and that Thomas advised me that he would pay you when he had the money, thats all. I'm not here to solve everyones problems.

I guess you guys have taken things in your own hands now, and Thomas I did come by your place to say "Hi" and make sure this sh!t did not get out of proportion.

Now after the posts above, I've leave this fuckin bull sh!t in both of your hands.

Two points I wanted to say from this fucked up situation:
(1) Ziggy please don't extend anyone credit even if they know me. ( I refer everyone I know with a DSM to you, so if they say they know me, it does not mean sh!t).
If I was running a business, I wouldn't extend any cheap ass on this board credit. If you don't have money, don't buy it.

(2) This is the last time I help out someone with their DSM. I hate being the run to guy for fuckin DSM issues, and the backbone of peoples DSM problems. You guys should see my inbox sometimes, and the amount of people who like to pick at my brain. frack all you, use your fuckin heads and go figure sh!t out yourselves !

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Reza Mirza] #355812
June 20, 2011 11:23 am UTC
June 20, 2011 11:23 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Reza,
1) sorry to have pissed you off, that was never my intention. You say NO-ONE will go by his place for me? Not sure what you mean by that? I put out a general call asking ANYONE to check things out for me. Do you speak for everyone?
I HAD asked you specifically in past, but you were obviously busy, and I didn't want to trouble you anymore. I also realize that this is not your problem, so I was NOT going to ask YOU specifically again. THAT is why I posted asking ANYONE willing to go on my behalf.
2) I do not extend credit to people just because they say they know you. It doesn't HURT if they do, and they have a better chance if they tell me they know you than if they tell me they know Helder....but that is NOT what I base my decisions on. I TRY to be helpful to people. A guy who needs his car to get to work, but doesn't have the cash until payday...I don't feel right letting them down. Anyways, I KNOW if I extend credit I WILL get burned every now and then, and had always considered this the cost of doing business the way I choose to. I am merely trying to keep those occasions from being too common, and from losing TOO much.

Only way I will spend the time to drive out there myself is to file the court papers, and I need a little more info in order to do that....so if someone OTHER than Reza is willing to help me out, it would be appreciated...

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Reza Mirza] #355813
June 20, 2011 11:46 am UTC
June 20, 2011 11:46 am UTC
Pickering, ON.
J
Jamal Qazi Offline
Serious Member
Jamal Qazi  Offline
Serious Member
J
Pickering, ON.
Unbelievable! Pay your debts people, or you'll live with it for the rest of your life.

93 TALON TSI | FP HTA68 | METH | STOCK LB | FMIC
www.YouTube.com/Qaziinc
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Jamal Qazi] #355817
June 20, 2011 12:59 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 12:59 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Actually your right Ziggy, if anyone else DOES want to do a drive by Thomas's place, GO FOR IT !

I was trying to help you out Ziggy, but now I realized I made a mistake by even going there in the first place. If you run a business and want to extend credit then I guess you'll have to deal with the losses some way or another. Its called bad debt, some business's write it off, some don't. Some business's get collections on your ass when they sell their receivables.

Anyways I have a life too, and don't want to get involved with peoples stupid ass DSM's and their lives no more.

I don't have anymore information on Thomas, nor do I want to find out anything else. I think you have more than enough information to sue him if you want.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Reza Mirza] #355818
June 20, 2011 01:08 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 01:08 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Reza, I appreciate all your help, both recently and before.

Yes, I know I run the risk when I choose to extend credit, but you also know there have been times when guys like Jamal and Kevin have taken parts and paid me later, and I THINK even you may have on occasion EMT'd me the funds after you got home...

I have enough info to sue him, but not going to throw good money after bad. Only going to sue if I know I can COLLECT on the judgement, so need some info on where he works. I will NOT ask you for it, just putting it out there in case anyone else wants to help me out...Lord knows I help a lot of guys on this board out also....

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355819
June 20, 2011 01:28 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 01:28 pm UTC
Pickering, Ontario
Thomas Millen Offline
Thomas Millen  Offline
Pickering, Ontario
Ill be coming to your house to solve this like MEN, not over the internet like a little girl ... Like I said befor had full intentions of paying my debt untill I seen you posting sh!t and getting other people involved ... I dont like the fact that u post all my info over the board for a 400 debt that really wasnt paid due to injury and not working for 7 months ... And on a side note you really should watch what u call people , pretty sure "goof" is more then enough reason to see u in court ..I'll see u this week and hopefully it can be resolved but it will now take two as I feel u have crossed the line ....

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Thomas Millen] #355820
June 20, 2011 01:36 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 01:36 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Nope, goof is no reason to sue, as long as it is true,....which it obviously is smile

You had full intentions of paying this nine months ago. Your "intentions" PLUS two bucks gets me a coffee....

I didn't post your info because of injury and not working for 7 months.... I posted it because of lying to me and hiding from me for nine months!

I really don't like the fact that you seem to be threatening me, calling me a little girl, and an overweight slob.

Yes, I have crossed the line. YOU challenged me, so I crossed it. You can settle this like a man....pay your debt....or you can live your life KNOWING what you are....and we can continue this..

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355821
June 20, 2011 01:42 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 01:42 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Just to add here.....a LOT of GOOD guys have their info on the net. My adress and phone number is public knowledge. Andy B. who runs this board has his address on the board, and his phone number is in Canada 411. Lots of guys buying and selling stuff put their phone numbers on here.

I know you are not royalty or a rock star....so what are you HIDING from??? If you had nothing to hide, it would not bother you to have your info made public

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355823
June 20, 2011 02:23 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 02:23 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Thomas' mommy has said she doesn't want to be harassed....and she CLAIMS he doesn't live there...so please don't knock on the door or call the phone number ....but if someone were to get me the info off his tow truck, that would be much appreciated.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355856
June 20, 2011 09:39 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 09:39 pm UTC
earth
L
Luke Decking Offline
Serious Member
Luke Decking  Offline
Serious Member
L
earth
What a shitshow.
I think the moral of the story is clear, if you don't have money to buy parts then don't buy parts.

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Luke Decking] #355858
June 20, 2011 09:44 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 09:44 pm UTC
Aurora
miguel barros Offline
Insane Member
miguel barros  Offline
Insane Member
Aurora
Or put it on your credit card and pay later. Ziggy isn't a bank and has a business to run and put food on the table.

97 Eclipse GS-T - Project Nightmare!!!

2009 Dodge Journey / DD,parts hauler,mobile office
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: miguel barros] #355871
June 20, 2011 11:44 pm UTC
June 20, 2011 11:44 pm UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
It's fucked how the good guy always gets hurt. For every 1 bad customer Ziggy gets, I am sure there are 10 good ones.

No more Jetta!
Tattoo Artist at Lost Anchor
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Brandon Clement] #355896
June 21, 2011 12:28 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 12:28 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
More like 100 good ones. IF every 10th customer was like this guy, I would NOT be in business....

And it is satisfying to HELP the good ones

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355900
June 21, 2011 02:25 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 02:25 pm UTC
Pickering, Ontario
Thomas Millen Offline
Thomas Millen  Offline
Pickering, Ontario
Well since we're posting to everyone about this sh!t show figured I would put in my last 2 cents ... Asked Ziggy to Apologize for posting personal info about my parents house and sending people I dont know by , which I dont like as my car is there and has quite a few dollars into it.. Told him I would drive out to him and pay him in full on Friday ... He declined my offer and told me to enjoy the free flywheel ... So looks like its all over for now other then he says he will post bad sh!t all the time regarding this debt ...

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Thomas Millen] #355901
June 21, 2011 02:37 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 02:37 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I told Thomas I would not have NEEDED to send people by had he not hidden like a weasel for 8 months and refused to answer any of my 100 or so phone calls and messages. I figure that kind of behaviour INVITES having your info posted and people sent by!

I feel I did no wrong, so I am not about to apologize.

I always thought whether you paid a debt or not depended on whether you owed it or not, NOT whether the other guy is willing to issue a BS apology when he did no wrong...

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Thomas Millen] #355902
June 21, 2011 02:46 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 02:46 pm UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA
Originally Posted by Thomas Millen
Well since we're posting to everyone about this sh!t show figured I would put in my last 2 cents ... Asked Ziggy to Apologize for posting personal info about my parents house and sending people I dont know by , which I dont like as my car is there and has quite a few dollars into it.. Told him I would drive out to him and pay him in full on Friday ... He declined my offer and told me to enjoy the free flywheel ... So looks like its all over for now other then he says he will post bad sh!t all the time regarding this debt ...

There wouldn't have been ANY posts about you if you just paid your amount owing after ordering...

'15 VW GTI Autobahn
'10 Mitsubishi EVO GSR - SOLD
'97 Eclipse Spyder - RIP. Oct 1/11
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Mike Petro] #355903
June 21, 2011 02:49 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 02:49 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
^ at at the VERY least kept in touch. Sometimes unexpected things happen....but there is NO EXCUSE for hiding and not returning phone calls IF you intend to pay a debt. Seems obvious to me this guy is a deadbeat and never had any intention to pay...

Also like to clarify the "enjoy the free flywheel" comment. I told him to enjoy the free flywheel UNTIL such time as I find the time and info I need to sue him....NOT that I made a "gift" of this

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355904
June 21, 2011 02:53 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 02:53 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Ziggy, I do know that Thomas was willing to clear this debt for the last two days with you. Heck I was even going to pay it for him and if Thomas wanted to pay me, that was up to him. He was looking for an apology for posting all his parents info on the internet, but you refuse an apology and you told him to keep the flywheel instead. I have actually met his parents, and they seem like nice individuals. If someone called my mother looking for payment for my bills, I'll be a little more than upset. Do a drive by my place, lets not even get into that....

What does he owe you now, after you told him to enjoy the free flywheel ? Or do you want to throw his parents name and address around now for no reason other than Thomas being their son, not say sorry about it, tell him to keep the flywheel, and still keep his debt open ?

This sounds about stupid to me now. Guess what , I know both of you. I went over to his house for you to tell him to pay his debt, and now I am telling you where you go a little over board.
Just being honest here, and I agree he should have paid the debt a long time ago.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Reza Mirza] #355905
June 21, 2011 03:17 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 03:17 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Reza, he was ONLY willing to pay the debt if I made some BS apology where I feel I have done nothing wrong. I COULD have made a BS apology and gotten my money, but I have something called MORALS.

He should be paying the debt because HE OWES IT, not in exchange for something he is not entitled to. TECHNICALLY, that is EXTORTION. I never refused to accept payment, only to make an apology where none is owed.

I too would be upset if someone spread my mother's address and called there for me....or sent someone there looking for me.....but then, I pay my bills. If you owed someone for eight months, Reza, and hid from them, and refused to return their phone calls or acknowledge them in any way, you would have FORFEITED the right to become angry about your info being spread. Do you have any idea how many guys owe me money, and how much I am owed? I don't spread ANTHING about ANY of them, even though some of those debts are probably as old as this one. The difference is, they keep in touch, and do what they can.....not hide like common thieves.

I told him to enjoy the free flywheel UNTIL such time as I sue him for it. It was clear that it was NOT a gift.

The AMOUNT of the debt, as far as I am concerned, is more personal than his parents address. THAT is in the phone book,,,the amount is not.

Also, I would not have accepted payment from you for Thomas' debt, just as I would never have accepted payment for Helder's if I thought it was coming from anyone other than Helder.

Right is right, wrong is wrong.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355908
June 21, 2011 03:33 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 03:33 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
You have not done anything wrong by getting upset that he didn't pay you. In fact he IS at fault for avoiding you for 8 months. I already know who's at fault, and was just trying to move forward with this not backwards. I thought you guys would settle this and not fight about it. Pay bill, clear the balance and done, but it did not work that way.

"I told him to enjoy the free flywheel UNTIL such time as I sue him for it. It was clear that it was NOT a gift."

Your statement here seems like he owns the flywheel now. I would not have used the "enjoy the free flywheel" comment at all, if you do plan on suing him. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Those words would definately not get someone to pay up frown , seems like it just causes more conflict.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Reza Mirza] #355910
June 21, 2011 03:44 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 03:44 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I stand corrected.

"Thomas, enjoy your stolen flywheel until such time as I have the info/time to sue you for it."

better?

I would also like to move forward

As you said, it should be pay bill, clear balance, done.
Not I'll pay the bill IF...........

.....but....

This guy EARNED what he got and what he has yet to get...
He has NOT earned an apology...at least not for making the address HE GAVE ME FOR MY FILES public after hiding for eight months. Whitehorse will be the capital of Canada before that happens...

do you think I would have apologized to HELDER in any way? Not a chance.

I would also be pretty upset if someone tried to lock me in a jail cell....but commit a serious crime, and you should expect it. He is reaping what he has sown.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355931
June 21, 2011 09:24 pm UTC
June 21, 2011 09:24 pm UTC
Pickering, Ontario
Thomas Millen Offline
Thomas Millen  Offline
Pickering, Ontario
Here is the last msg I got from Zig Zag ... Not a good way to deal with things .. And it kinda does seem like a threat ..

Apologize and u will be paid in full .. And not over the net I'll come there in person ..

--Message--

Looks like. I don't want an apology from you, your promises mean nothing, so your apologies mean nothing either.
We are NEVER going to be "friends". IF you pay your bill, I would probably consider selling you parts again - cash up front, but that would be about it

YOu have two choices here:

1) pay the debt JUST BECAUSE YOU OWE IT.....and THEN I will decide what I will and wont apologize for.

or

2) Be a low life thief and enjoy your free flywheel....at least until I have the time and info to sue you. I believe I have another 6 years + to do that. In the meantime I WILL post EVERYWHERE that you are a thief, and I WILL post whatever public information I want EVERYWHERE....including facebook, etc.

That is in no way a threat, it is more of a promise. If you think a pitbull doesn't let go, have a chat with Helder Dapont.

Last edited by Thomas Millen; June 21, 2011 10:04 pm UTC.
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Thomas Millen] #355950
June 22, 2011 12:21 am UTC
June 22, 2011 12:21 am UTC
Brampton, Ontario
Guillaume Berton Offline
Insane Member
Guillaume Berton  Offline
Insane Member
Brampton, Ontario
^^ Bottom line, pay your debt and this wouldn't have escalated. First and foremost, you owe him his due for the part, that's easy to deduce. All the rest is in causality to that particular event. He's even willing to still sell to you if you do, with limitations, that's understandable. Most sellers would have banned you from the get-go. I think he's being more than fair, you wouldn't get that from other guys. Put yourself in his shoes in regards to the payment not made.

Hope you guys can come to a conclusion on the matter, but the facts are there.

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Guillaume Berton] #355956
June 22, 2011 01:12 am UTC
June 22, 2011 01:12 am UTC
Whistler,BC
T
Tim Hunt Offline
FP 30 Powered
Tim Hunt  Offline
FP 30 Powered
Insane Member
T
Whistler,BC
Thomas that's not a threat.
A threat would be if he said he would come and break your legs or something.
Pay up to Ziggy like you should, and then maybe you can restore some of your good name, and then increse your chance of being a member of this board.
The majority of members stand behind Ziggy, and will not tolerate people who rip him off, and yes if you dont your name will be dragged through the entire automotive enthusiast world as a lowlife.

2G TSI AWD Magnus 2.3L G4CS Hybrid
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Tim Hunt] #355957
June 22, 2011 01:40 am UTC
June 22, 2011 01:40 am UTC
Nova Scotia
T
Troy Bennett Offline
Serious Member
Troy Bennett  Offline
Serious Member
T
Nova Scotia
I have given thousands to Ziggy.And always gotten everything I have wanted. Hes as fair as they come. And Im on the other side of the Country.
After reading this its clear Thomas is doing nothing more then making excuses as to why he dont have to pay.
Thomas, there is no excuse. you got what you wanted. Pay the man. If the rolls were reversed and someone owed you 400 plus bucks, you would do what you had to to collect.
If I had all the money owed to me I would be in a much better place. So I know what its like to have people collect and then hide without paying. Very frustrating.

Everythings new. Updates will be soon.
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Troy Bennett] #355961
June 22, 2011 04:31 am UTC
June 22, 2011 04:31 am UTC
Winnipeg , Manitoba
David Quang Offline
David Quang  Offline
Winnipeg , Manitoba
Never meet thomas before but dam 8 months thats a long time i've always been able to deal with ziggy on credit cause I needed parts asap and I live in manitoba now. I've been dealing with ziggy for over 4 years now on credit. I have always paid my bills when I promised him. Thanks reza for helping me figuire out my tranny problem car is almost ready to be tested and tunned at the track this sunday. Oh and thanks thomas for screwing it for me cause now ziggy decided I have to pay for my parts before he can ship. I get paid this friday which means i wont see the parts I need in time for sunday. It's okay ziggy I understand how one bad apple ruins it for everyone.

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: David Quang] #355968
June 22, 2011 09:48 am UTC
June 22, 2011 09:48 am UTC
Aurora
miguel barros Offline
Insane Member
miguel barros  Offline
Insane Member
Aurora
My question is why has this tool not been booted from the board yet? Helper was for pulling the same stunt.

97 Eclipse GS-T - Project Nightmare!!!

2009 Dodge Journey / DD,parts hauler,mobile office
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: miguel barros] #355969
June 22, 2011 11:29 am UTC
June 22, 2011 11:29 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I don't believe Helder was booted BECAUSE he didn't pay me. I was unaware for the longest of times that he was even booted. I am pretty sure he was booted for other reasons, possibly even multiple reasons. He had been booted before, and a lot of people INCLUDING MYSELF campaigned to give him another chance. After doing that, there is NO WAY would I ever have asked to have him booted. Like I said, pretty sure there was a long list of reasons in his case. I don't believe I have ever ASKED to have someone booted.

Here is the thing that no-one gets:

I am not rich, but I worked hard in my early years, and saved a few dollars. That, plus living a very simple lifestyle enables me to get along on very little. I am certainly not GETTING rich selling car parts, and I HONESTLY believe my purpose on this earth is a little more than selling car parts. I believe my purpose is to HELP people along the way. In some cases, that help is just to be able to "advance" someone something they need until they can afford it. I always think of the guy with the blown turbo, needs to replace it, but also wants to replace his manifold. He can only afford one this week, and the other item next week. So, either he is without his car for a week, or he has to do the job twice, or I help him out.
In other cases, I believe that help is in the form of teaching some of the younger members a little about life. Sergio, I don't think you can honestly say you haven't learned a little bit from me along the way. Helder was another case that needed a little "teaching". That is why I said back then I would not accept payment of his bill if I thought it was coming from anyone except Helder.
I have said the same thing here. I won't accept payment for Thomas' bill from Reza. That has taught Thomas nothing.
I also wont't accept payment with unreasonable "conditions" attached. The "contract" was made Oct. 3 2010. You don't change the rules in the middle of the game.

I would actually prefer that Thomas NOT be booted....at least not yet. He has made several attempts to clear this bill...of course, always with unreasonable conditions attached. I honestly believe owing this money IS bothering him. I think deep down inside him there is a decent person, and he just needs to learn and grow from this experience.....and pay his bill, unconditionally, of course...

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #355971
June 22, 2011 12:06 pm UTC
June 22, 2011 12:06 pm UTC
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Luke Smith Offline
Serious Member
Luke Smith  Offline
Serious Member
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
This has been an interesting read and for everyone's sake that this gets cleared up.

I'm amazed at the patience that Ziggy has shown in waiting 8 months to get paid. I sure wouldn't be that nice. I've had times driving cab where people have said they would pay the next day or later in the night, and sometimes you just have to take that leap of faith that they're not out to scam you, and they will in fact come good on what they owe. And then, the saying "once bitten, twice shy" really makes it hard for you to start trusting everyone else once again.

And how does Thomas not realize that if you owe a person that only knows you through this message board, and the people that you mutually know on here, that he will not go on here and ask if anyone has seen or heard from you and check the address to see if you still live there and can be contacted there to make good on a debt. I'm sure your family does not want to see you taken to court over a simple debt that you haven't paid. Get some help if you need it, but don't make the business suffer because you think you have a point to prove.

Ziggy, you are a good man and I hope that business keeps thriving. My list is growing, but my savings haven't made it that far yet.

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD w/ 2Ga Eclipse conv.
*1992 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD* Rest in Pieces

Re: Thomas Millen [Re: Luke Smith] #355972
June 22, 2011 12:24 pm UTC
June 22, 2011 12:24 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Thanks Luke, just don't ask for credit, LOL...
Do you also find that MOST of the time (like WELL over 90%), people ARE honest and DO come through "next day" or "payday" or whatever they promised. I don't know why Thomas didn't pay that same day as per his promise, but apparently shortly thereafter he had some sort of back injury and was off work for a while, which explains why I wasn't pushing this back in the fall of last year. All was fine at that point. It was only AFTER he stopped answering phone messages (and not like I was harrassing him, but I would want to touch base like every other week)did I start to "worry" about the debt, and escalate things a little.
As I have said, there are people who owe me more, and for a longer time, but they stay in touch and circumstances justify the delay....so I will continue to be patient with them....Just won't extend any FUTURE credit.

Funny, Thomas tells me all his friends feel I am being unreasonable in refusing to apologize, and he is right not to pay for that reason. Wonder why none of them are posting here?
It sure LOOKS like more people agree with my point of view?

"Whitebird" RIP
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3