Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Guillaume Berton] #357289
July 15, 2011 12:01 am UTC
July 15, 2011 12:01 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Guillaume Berton
To each his own like I said, we all have a different way of seeing things. But just think of stockbrokers (some of which invest in make believe companies or use make believe money through trades) and ...I forget his name (Murdoch? I forget) he made a bunch of people invest in his "make believe stuff" for million and millions of dollars (he's now in prison) but his family kept everything. No one got hurt, yet it shakes the economy to hell. Like I said, anything can be turned around to suit any point of view. Everyone will always have their own opinion on this kind of a subject. I stand by how my parents raised me, because that's all I got smile .

I'm just asking if you have ever downloaded a movie, or mp3, or used a non-purchased copy of an operating system, or program?

No more Jetta!
Tattoo Artist at Lost Anchor
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357290
July 15, 2011 12:05 am UTC
July 15, 2011 12:05 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Wow I really thought that I would have gotten a pm by now from one of the law guys in this thread asking me details of the burnt DVD's businesses in my area so they can go bust them. Heck you can go buy one yourself at this moment if you don't believe me.

These are the same guys saying we should report a crime if we know of any. Wow, talk about ignorance!

All talk, no action. At least I can say straight up that I don't have the time for YRP and their crap. Jokes....

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Reza Mirza] #357292
July 15, 2011 12:08 am UTC
July 15, 2011 12:08 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Reza Mirza
All this police talk is reminding me about the time York Regional Police beat my brother up at the police station with the Yellow pages, so that his bruises would not be visible from the outside. Yup, I guess they need our help now.

The amount of stories I have heard from my cop friends, or stories that I have heard where cops always use excessive force. A little knee to the body, elbow to the jaw on someone who is drunk. It's crazy, what they did to your brother is bullshit as well, and it happens more than people will say because they are scared of the government mob.

It's funny when someone says that we will twist the view of a crime, but I may be saying well the guy robbing the bank but not hurting anyone is theft, just like downloading mp3s. But then those people will most likely sympathize with the cops when they use excessive force saying that the "person deserved it and probably did something wrong".

When I had my MR2, and I got harassed by a cop, was followed for 30 minutes straight before getting pulled over etc, everyone said "no don't file a complaint yada yada". But why not? Filing a report against the cop can have the same repercussions as ratting someone out on a theft crime. But it shouldn't be that way, unfortunately it is, so until then, do your job.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Reza Mirza] #357293
July 15, 2011 12:14 am UTC
July 15, 2011 12:14 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Reza Mirza
Originally Posted by Brandon Clement
Or how many people have bought something off Ebay, or somewhere, and requested that the person put a lesser amount on the package amount to save them duty fees? That's technically fraud.

Geeeez, maybe thats why they rape us with cross border fees. Its all the business that try to slip past the government in order to profit themselves. I guess its ok for businesses to fraud the government since they don't have a gun in hand ?
So tell me wanna be police officers, what crime is ok to do then ?

Exactly Reza. There are so many laws that people break on a daily basis that they don't realize, but it's o.k because it's benefiting them. I have a strong line that I wont cross, no hurting of innocent people, and no stealing, scamming, ripping off etc, of your fellow person.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357294
July 15, 2011 12:28 am UTC
July 15, 2011 12:28 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
http://www.yrp.ca/caughtintheact.aspx

For some odd reason, I keep chuckling when I click the link and see the pic of the charity scam dude. Even if I knew he was a scammer, I think I'd toss him $5 just for the effort smile

He looks like a good sales guy rotflmao

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Reza Mirza] #357295
July 15, 2011 12:32 am UTC
July 15, 2011 12:32 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Look at all the other criminals, ratty clothes, not dressed properly, no ski masks, slacker criminals!! At least the scammer guy looks legit, bought a name tag on a lanyard and everything.

The only way to rob a bank is to dress like this

[Linked Image]

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357300
July 15, 2011 01:17 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:17 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I am not even going to comment on this thread anymore, it disgusts me. I am no fan of the police, but right is right and wrong is wrong. The mindset of a couple of the morons on here is just AMAZING...I would never have believed some people could be THAT stupid...and I predict some of you have jail time in your futures...

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357301
July 15, 2011 01:18 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:18 am UTC
Toronto, Ontario
Kobie Mercury-Clarke Offline
Serious Member
Kobie Mercury-Clarke  Offline
Serious Member
Toronto, Ontario
Originally Posted by Ryan Laliberte
I agree with Steve.

An eye for an eye and the world goes blind.

This is the problem with the society of today. People still forget that we are still... PEOPLE! If everyone did something with the mindset of reward, then one or two times where you aren't rewarded will ultimately stop you from doing anything!

You know why people get away with sh!t more today than 20 years ago? It's easier not to care. It doesn't affect me so why bother?

When it does affect you, and you are looking for people to care, you'll understand why.

How we feel about when something we did affected someone in a positive way is more rewarding than anything that could be contrasted monetarily.

The problem with it today is not necessarily the "what's in it for me", it's the "what's going to happen to me".
Exactly! You nailed it right there smile

1993 Talon Esi - Sold, and missed dearly frown
2004 Saab 9-3 Hirsch Tuned etc
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #357303
July 15, 2011 01:21 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:21 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing
I am not even going to comment on this thread anymore, it disgusts me. I am no fan of the police, but right is right and wrong is wrong. The mindset of a couple of the morons on here is just AMAZING...I would never have believed some people could be THAT stupid...and I predict some of you have jail time in your futures...

Yes because people not being hypocritical means that Reza and I are going to hold up a bank, rob some old ladies, and shoot up some elementary schools. I always find it funny that when people bring up valid arguments, people just call them stupid to get out of it.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357304
July 15, 2011 01:24 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:24 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
No, you will probably just be low on cash and rob a bank...

I have yet to see a valid argument with your name on it. crime is crime. period,

I guess since I run a busines, it is OK to steal from me???
I guess I need to re-think whether people are still welcome in my "store"...

I call them like I see them....

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #357305
July 15, 2011 01:25 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:25 am UTC
Toronto
Jason Suen Offline OP
Serious Member
Jason Suen  Offline OP
Serious Member
Toronto
Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing

Ziggy's the man!

Same here, I'm not going to comment anymore. I too am quite shocked at some of the responses. I posted this on multiple forums and it's amazing to see the difference in maturity, intelligence, and logic/rationale, differ from forum to forum. But as the saying goes, there's always going to be those flipping burgers and those buying them. I think we need that balance in society otherwise it will be communism.

I'm glad I posted this in the first place. Debate is good. It leads to an open exchange of ideas which will encourage learning, knowledge, and reason, despite how much it appears that some reject what the majority claims is right.

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Kobie Mercury-Clarke] #357306
July 15, 2011 01:28 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:28 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
I love how this thread went from identifying criminals in photos to a lecture on the rights and wrongs of pirating music and DVDs versus robbing banks to Rezas brother allegedly getting beat up by YRP. And now I am supposed to call the police on some DVD burning ring in Rezas neighborhood or I am all talk and no action law guy....haha this is the reason I should never post in these threads...you can never have a battle of wits when the other guy is unarmed.

97 Talon with FP 3065-Kelfords-1G race head-DV/DT FMIC-FP 1150's-ECMlink-Meth inj 70/30 at 850cc's
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357307
July 15, 2011 01:30 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:30 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Originally Posted by Steve White
you can never have a battle of wits when the other guy is unarmed.

Love it....can I borrow that???
Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #357309
July 15, 2011 01:32 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
Yep it's yours Ziggy smile

97 Talon with FP 3065-Kelfords-1G race head-DV/DT FMIC-FP 1150's-ECMlink-Meth inj 70/30 at 850cc's
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357310
Toronto
Jason Suen Offline OP
Serious Member
Jason Suen  Offline OP
Serious Member
Toronto
I've been around here for over 8 years and this is the most excitement I've had here!

Brandon Clement and Reza Mirza have a right to say what they have to say, despite the fact that almost everyone else disagrees with them.

Debate is good no matter how stupid someone sounds.

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357311
July 15, 2011 01:35 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:35 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Lol all bark as I said, hypocrits! Sorry if you don't like that I choose free speech Steve. "Allegedly", lol ok ?

Don't know why you mention jail time Ziggy ? Care to elaborate ?

I'm still waiting for that pm too. I guess I proved my point.
We have a cop in this thread and a corrections facility guy who don't want to call authorites on a DVD burning guy in my neighborhood, yet are getting all worked up because Brandon and I actually don't care ! These are the guys crying call the authorities, and now they don't want to call themselves. Soo funny.

Wow ! Carry on....

Mods don't lock this thread, I really want to hear about us doing jail time now....

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Reza Mirza] #357313
July 15, 2011 01:40 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:40 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
Haha I really don't know what you want me to do locally Reza? I am working on the source right now out of Bangkok Thailand and i don't have time to bust the small guys smile ....seriously dude I don't get the co-realtion to this DVD ring and picking up the phone and identifying a criminal on Crime Stoppers

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357316
July 15, 2011 01:43 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:43 am UTC
Brampton, Ontario
Guillaume Berton Offline
Insane Member
Guillaume Berton  Offline
Insane Member
Brampton, Ontario
I'm just asking if you have ever downloaded a movie, or mp3, or used a non-purchased copy of an operating system, or program?
Not that it's any of your business but yes I have, it's called itunes and from my DJ days when I would buy large lots of cds from other DJs. When I need a fill of new stuff, I go on my favorite internet radio for Dance/Trance and it's free. I'm still running xp from when I bought my laptop new (in my second year of Uni, because I couldn't afford it before) and programs I buy as well not that I need much of them. Stuff I buy off the internet always has the right price when declared simply because I insure almost everything when it's sent (got too many broken/damaged ones not to). Probably why I'm broke now and owe the government tuition money, have to buy my car parts second hand and haven't driven my car in a while because I can't afford the insurance. Would I go and rob someone/industry/government to get myself out of my life, no, I'll deal and make it work (hopefully) sooner or later.

Why do I have this mentality you ask, simple, one of my best friends from way back when I was 7-10years old in France got caught in the wrong crowd a couple years back and ended up getting busted for that (DVDs/cds). I found out when I asked him to go grab a drink when I surprise-visited him out of the blue when I was there with my family and he couldn't because he was under house arrest (believe me that was one hell of a reunion :S). His life is messed up beyond repair now and his family is still trying to help him out with all the fines he's been given (this has been 3years now I think). You try telling the ones who convicted him it's not a crime. It's only ok because people in general decided "well...who cares, I'm not hurting anyone" exactly like what you say about that page. If you get caught, it's a crime like anything else.

So look at the outcome of criminal acts like robbery and scamming, it'll become more and more "accepted" the more people just think that way. Look at people scamming companies on false pretenses or people scamming insurance through health/disability claims. Why are more people doing it, simple, it's becoming an acceptable practice in Ontario...sue sue sue, some even involves scamming groups and layers pressing for higher commissions. I'm not saying spy through binoculars everyday to find them out and if you don't personally want to call, don't, but if you're given a list, and you find someone that held someone else at gunpoint, at the very least the cops are giving you a warning on that person (i.e. watch out, could be you getting screwed, watch out). You do what you want with the info they give you that's why it's public, no obligation.

Last edited by Guillaume Berton; July 15, 2011 01:44 am UTC.

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357317
July 15, 2011 01:45 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:45 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Haha I really don't know what you want me to do locally Reza? I am working on the source right now out of Bangkok Thailand and i don't have time to bust the small guys smile ....seriously dude I don't get the co-realtion to this DVD ring and picking up the phone and identifying a criminal on Crime Stoppers

So then Mr. Corrections Officer, what do you consider crime that we should be reporting, since you don't want to do it yourself ?

If the little crime isn't big enough for you, why do you want me to pick up the phone and call crime stoppers ? shuffle

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357319
July 15, 2011 01:47 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:47 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
I've asked some simple questions to people, and no one has answered.

Ziggy, have you ever came into the country from a trip and not declared every single thing you purchased while in the states? Have you ever downloaded an mp3, watched a downloaded movie, or installed pirated software?

These are all things that are technically crimes, but almost everyone does on a daily basis.

The co-relation is that both things are illegal, yet you want people to call about someone who robbed a bank, didn't hurt anyone, just came in, asked for money and left. But yet, no one will go call crime stoppers on a dvd ring, which is illegally downloading and distributing movies, which are in turn, stealing from production companies, rental stores, etc etc.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357320
July 15, 2011 01:48 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:48 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
And also, to Steve, the guy saying that just because a guy demanded money in a bank, means that he is probably out there shooting up children as well, the people downloading mp3s are probably out there robbing cd stores too.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Reza Mirza] #357321
July 15, 2011 01:50 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:50 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
What part of what I am writing are you having a hard time understanding? I never said I DL movies or music illegally anywhere in what I have wrote....additionally I have clearly said what is the harm in picking up the phone and giving an anonymous tip to identity of a known criminal if it could lead to the arrest of someone that has a high probability of committing other violent crimes.

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357322
July 15, 2011 01:54 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:54 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Neither Reza or I called anyone idiots, or that they didn't have intelligence, so it's funny that when hypocritical people don't want to answer questions that will out them as a hypocrite, they always jump to sayings like that. To make it seem like they are high and mighty and have some other more important business to do, like saving the world.

If Guillaume is being honest, that he has never downloaded a song for free that should have cost money, then he is one of the few people who have done things legit, and I can respect what he says when he says that a crime is a crime.

But the rest of the people are being hypocrites. Which is fine, just who am I to say which type of theft is more socially acceptable? If my theft isn't hurting anyone, and neither is someone elses, then who am I?

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357323
July 15, 2011 01:55 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:55 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
So what your saying is you refuse to call in a tip on a serious crime untill all less serious non violent crimes are treated equal? Sounds like a scape goat excuse to me.

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357324
July 15, 2011 01:56 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:56 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
Brandon you keep saying that a bank robbery has no victim ....what about the teller?

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357325
July 15, 2011 01:57 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:57 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Steve, did you actually read any of my posts, or you just getting all worked up like Ziggy ?

Did I say you download stupid movies ? Go back and read my posts again.

Are you going to force me to pick up the phone if I knew something, almost sounds like your about to put a gun to my head and make me do it, lol.

I said I don't care about reporting crime, I don't have time to, you understand now or do you need me to repeat it to you again ?

Same reason you don't give a crap because your too big to worry about little crime. What a hypocrit.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357326
July 15, 2011 01:58 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:58 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
What part of what I am writing are you having a hard time understanding? I never said I DL movies or music illegally anywhere in what I have wrote....additionally I have clearly said what is the harm in picking up the phone and giving an anonymous tip to identity of a known criminal if it could lead to the arrest of someone that has a high probability of committing other violent crimes.

I am not saying that you said you did, what I'm asking is if you have?

I really do believe that any crime involving harm or ripping off individuals, should be reported, because that is not something that is ok.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Reza Mirza] #357327
July 15, 2011 01:59 am UTC
July 15, 2011 01:59 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
You two seem to want me confess to a crime I don't commit by constantly bringing up this DVD and music ... whos's holding the gun?

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357328
July 15, 2011 02:01 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon you keep saying that a bank robbery has no victim ....what about the teller?

I'm sure it was scary, but in the end, she wasn't injured, and wasn't shot. Life is harsh I suppose, toughen up.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Reza Mirza] #357329
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Steve I never have met you, but if you know me personally you would know I would not turn my eye to a serious crime happening in front of my eyes.

I don't give a frack about petty crime, just like you don't either, and YOU are the corrections guy, not me. Hope you get the point. I made a simple statement that who cares, I don't have time for YRP BS. Your the one who flew into this thread as MR CORRECTIONS OFFICER, getting all worked up over nothing.

Brandon is right, no need to call us names just because you disagree and have no other valid arguemnt to make.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357330
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
You two seem to want me confess to a crime I don't commit by constantly bringing up this DVD and music ... whos's holding the gun?

I'm asking for a yes or a no, and by you dodging the answer I'll take that as a yes, which is cool because I'm sure 90% of the people will high speed internet do it.

Like Reza said, a violent crime, I'm all over that. There is no way I would let a violent crime go like ah whatever it's life. That is completely unacceptable.

Last edited by Brandon Clement; July 15, 2011 02:02 am UTC.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357331
July 15, 2011 02:03 am UTC
July 15, 2011 02:03 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
My point all along has been that by ignoring the fact that you might recognize someone in a photo for one crime might be saving someones life down the road by having that person arrested.

I DON'T GIVE A frack ABOUT COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT CRIME, THERE IS NO ONE SHOOTING UP PLAYGROUNDS AFTER BURNING A COPY OF BRIDESMAIDS

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357332
July 15, 2011 02:06 am UTC
July 15, 2011 02:06 am UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
but you said specifically that just because someone told someone to give them money from the bank, and that person is probably out there shooting up kids.

But hey, if someone is breaking the law doing copyright infringement, then by your standpoint, that person could be out there doing armed robbery as well. I just don't get it.

Lets just agree to disagree.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357333
July 15, 2011 02:07 am UTC
July 15, 2011 02:07 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
and just like you don't care about the DVD burning dude which I know about and get DVD's from, and am willing to provide info on, why would I care about the charity scam dude ?

Even if I knew the guy, I don't give a crap. get my point ? They are both stealing and doing non violent crime, JUST LIKE YOU JUST SAID !

I DON'T GIVE A frack ABOUT IT EITHER, and I'm not telling you what to GIVE A frack ABOUT !

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357337
July 15, 2011 02:10 am UTC
July 15, 2011 02:10 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
I never called anyone names I said you are unarmed in a battle of wits....just like you tried flaming me for being a law man and doing nothing about DVD pirating. My original post was to shed light on why the Crime Stoppers site works....it's not to help the police per se it's to help society be a safer place for all of us.

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357338
July 15, 2011 02:11 am UTC
July 15, 2011 02:11 am UTC
Toronto, Ontario
Kobie Mercury-Clarke Offline
Serious Member
Kobie Mercury-Clarke  Offline
Serious Member
Toronto, Ontario

That's a big problem with people in law enforcement.

I am not in law enforcement for the record, I deal with max security convicts everyday.

And chicken shits who sit on their hands and do nothing are the biggest whiners when a crime is committed against them....when all it may have taken is one phone call from somebody who recognized someone in a photo.
I called Crimestoppers ONCE, what a big help that was.
I went into a Coffee Time on Steeles ave w between Yonge St and Bathurst St to grab a bagel and coffee and the only people in there were doing coke, popping pills and injecting whatever with needles.

I stepped outside and called York Region Police, they told me to mind my business (seriously). So I called Crimestoppers and they told me they won't do anything unless it's the main dealer who's there. I told them for all I know, the main dealer could be here, but I wouldn't know because I'm not going to ask them "hey! Which one of you is the main dealer?". I've done the good deed, but apparently it's the wrong type of deed? How can you bring yourself to really help, when....

1) You've been beat up by the police for absolutely nothing.
2) You're family has been harassed by the police for nothing.
3) You've been accused of being a rapist and detained for hours on end, when the Police KNEW where you were coming from and where you reside is different from the location of the ACTUAL accused and where the crime happened.
4) You try to do the Crimestoppers thing and they blow you off.
5) You call the police to report a crime and they tell you to mind your business.
6) You've been followed and "investigated" as a drug dealer when you've never even sold or done a drug in your life.
7) You've been threatened to have your personal property taken away by the police because they stopped you earlier when you were riding your bicycle but had no ID so they show up at your house at 3am with at least 6 cars saying there was an accident earlier and there was no car and no bicycle so they had to come to the house to check if you're okay, this is AFTER they harassed you about where you got the bicycle from because it looks expensive, but they won't tell your parent what the problem is so you get woken up. Then the cop tells you that "It's a good thing it wasn't you, because I'd have to confiscate your bicycle if you were in the accident".

NOW, where is my trust in the "system" and motivation to help The York Region Police Service?

As for when something happens to me? I do my own investigating and do what I have to do for justice. Look for my thread about when the dude smashed the mirror on my Talon... EPIC

1993 Talon Esi - Sold, and missed dearly frown
2004 Saab 9-3 Hirsch Tuned etc
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357339
July 15, 2011 02:14 am UTC
July 15, 2011 02:14 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
Brandon you are saying that 100% of all bank robbers are voilent child killing gang bangers....I never said all I said a high percentage chance it could be. Remember I have worked in a max prison for over 10 years I know how these pukes escalate their crimes and I know that some get released from prison and get picked for robbery right away

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Steve White] #357341
July 15, 2011 02:21 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
I hear you and feel where you are coming from Kobie ! Unfortunately we have a few BIASED guys in this thread who are going to get mad at you now for speaking the truth, your mind, or expressing your right of free speech, lol.

I guess your a moron and idiot now too! How dare you say that the police beat you up ? How dare I mention the police tactics when my brother got beat up ? "Allegations", lol.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Reza Mirza] #357342
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
No no Reza, not a moron and an idiot, he's "unarmed in a battle of wits"....

aka idiot

Last edited by Brandon Clement; July 15, 2011 02:22 am UTC.

No more Jetta!
Re: York Regional Police Needs Your Help - Suspects! [Re: Brandon Clement] #357343
July 15, 2011 02:23 am UTC
July 15, 2011 02:23 am UTC
Kingston, Ont
Steve White Offline
Serious Member
Steve White  Offline
Serious Member
Kingston, Ont
So it's ok for you to call me a "wanna be cop"?

Who's hypocritical now?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3