July 27, 2011 08:38 pm UTC
July 27, 2011 08:38 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline OP
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline OP
Niagara Falls, Ontario

First of all, I would like to thank all of our wonderful customers who have helped make RTM Racing what it is today!
Second, I want to ask for your patience, as this announcement is quite long, but I believe quite important, and I
hope that you will take the time to read it in it's entirety smile

We are VERY proud of the reputation we have built at RTM Racing for providing top notch customer service at excellent pricing.
We intend to continue to provide that level of service, but we are experiencing some "growing pains".
Between those growing pains, some personal issues, and the realization that I would really like to have a bit of a
life BESIDES RTM Racing, I have been forced to accept the fact that I cannot continue to provide the same level of
service without some major changes to the way we do business. In an effort to keep the service level up and the
prices down, we have made some policy changes.

We are going to ask that you NOT contact us by telephone. It is often hard to deal with something right at that moment.
If you do call, do not be surprised if we don't pick up, and if we take a while to get back to you, as we are just
TOO busy. We also ask that you NOT contact through the PM function on this board. My mailbox is often full,
and I just don't have the time to check it often enough. Also, at times this board is down and I can't access our messages
or contact you. If you really wish to contact by PM, please sign up for the RTM forums and PM me there.

We have gone to great lengths to make our webstore attractive, informative, and easy to navigate. We ask that you PLEASE
place your orders through the webstore rather than by phone or by fax or PM or IM or smoke signals or whatever else.
If there is something in your order that needs to be special ordered, or something that you are looking for that is NOT
in the store, please place your order through the store ANYWAYS, and in the "notes" area, please explain what it is that
you couldn't find or that you need special ordered. You can then "fail" the order by putting in a valid
credit card number, but with a wrong expiry date. We can't see your shopping cart until the order is either "processed"
(paid for) or "failed". Once we have your "failed" order, though, we can order the appropriate special order items,
or find what it is that you were looking for, and then get back to you.

We get excellent shipping rates, and can ship most things VERY reasonably. For our BEST shipping rates, under shipping options
select "other carriers" and then "Canada Post", and "regular parcel". In MOST cases, your order will ship by UPS or Purolator,
and be there in one or two business days, depending upon when ordered, your location, etc. If you want to be SURE that your order
goes by courier, you will need to select the UPS option. If you do NOT want courier delivery, but WANT Canada Post delivery,
please be sure to say so in the "notes" area.

We are really not setup as a "store", but more like a warehouse. For that reason, we will no longer be allowing customers to browse
what we have in stock. Please browse the webstore instead. Also, browse our competitors webstores,
and if you see something there that you want, let us know, we will try to get it for you. We ask that even if you
intend to pickup your order, you will need to place the order online first. You can "fail" the order as described above,
and pay for it when you pick up. The warehouse will be open to pick up orders on Saturdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
At that time, we will accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, or debit, but we will NOT take new orders at the counter.
Since we receive new product every Friday night, this should work out well.

Most larger mail order companies charge a per order "handling fee" as well as the shipping cost. We are going to
start this practice also on ORDERS PLACED BY ANY METHOD OTHER THAN THE WEBSTORE. The fee is going to be $8.50 per order.
Webstore orders will NOT be charged this fee, so that is a good reason to start using the webstore more and the telephone less.
If this works as we hope it should, as an added bonus, you will also see all of our pricing lowered in the not too distant future!

Finally, we all know DSMers are all on a budget and need to get the most bang for the buck. For that reason, if you wish to pay by EMT
(that is email transfer through the banks, NOT paypal). I will DEDUCT 1.25% from your order. In those cases, use the coupon code "EMT"
during checkout, and put in the notes section something like "payment to follow by EMT", and again "fail" the order. The webstore will calculate
your discount, and your order will be processed once payment is received. If you use this coupon code and pay by Paypal or credit card,
your order will NOT be filled.

As I said in the beginning, we want to continue to offer you the best service and the best prices, but we need your help to do so!

Thanks for your understanding, your support, and your business.

Ziggy and Paul at RTM Racing

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #358116
July 27, 2011 08:52 pm UTC
July 27, 2011 08:52 pm UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA
Sounds good to me Ziggy! ... Sorry for calling today about my order! I was just in a rush to get it done.

If the Canada Post - regular parcel is what everyone should be using, can you make that selected by default? I didn't even realize there were other options when I ordered today. Coulda Saved like 40 bucks!

'15 VW GTI Autobahn
'10 Mitsubishi EVO GSR - SOLD
'97 Eclipse Spyder - RIP. Oct 1/11
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Mike Petro] #358118
July 27, 2011 09:42 pm UTC
July 27, 2011 09:42 pm UTC
Beamsville, Ont, Canada
Steve Kinnaird Offline

Steve Kinnaird  Offline

Beamsville, Ont, Canada
Ignore my last email. wink

Makes perfect sense to me. I never "thought" about how much time/effort/cost you put into the webstore, just to have me email you!

Seems to me this is a GOOD move. Both from a business perspective, and even more so from a "keep your sanity" perspective.

Now, I'll have all kinds of time to talk about DSMs, because I won't be busy fixing mine!
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Steve Kinnaird] #358123
July 27, 2011 10:13 pm UTC
July 27, 2011 10:13 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Thanks for the understanding, guys.

Mike, I had a quick look, but I don't know how to change it so that Canada Post is the default shipping. Also, I really don't want my American customers choosing it, it would cause me all kinds of problems. I don't really want to SHIP by Canada Post, just want to charge their rate smile. I can't ship into the US with UPS for what Canada Post charges, so that would be bad.
ALL of the UPS services into the GTA are next day, but you chose EXPRESS, so that is how I shipped. Not sure if that is guaranteed to get there morning or something like that?
Anyways, I guess for future, you just need to make a couple extra clicks at checkout for BEST shipping rates. Like I said, I won't GUARANTEE to ship by courier at Canada Post pricing, so if you want to be SURE of courier service, you will need to choose the UPS option anyways.

Steve,I have the injector clips here smile
https://www.rtmracing.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17422&cat=339&page=1
Can you do me a favour and "fix" the last bit of my post? I guess I didn't preview the whole thing and the "line wrap" function is screwy somehow in the last paragraph.

Also, guys, I don't want you to think I am not to be contacted at all! The "personal" part of the business is what I enjoy most....but I just can't deal with everything first!
If you are calling just to check stock, go ahead and order. If I DON'T have it, I will be calling YOU soon enough!
If you are calling for advice, I am the WRONG guy to ask anyways. There is a lot more knowledge on this boad than I possess, that is for sure.
If you put your request in through the store or email, I can deal with the inquiries in order....MUCH better than trying to take a phone call or two phone calls at the same time while also trying to get out shipping or fill an order or whatever...

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #358127
July 27, 2011 10:29 pm UTC
July 27, 2011 10:29 pm UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA
Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing
Mike, I had a quick look, but I don't know how to change it so that Canada Post is the default shipping. Also, I really don't want my American customers choosing it, it would cause me all kinds of problems. I don't really want to SHIP by Canada Post, just want to charge their rate smile. I can't ship into the US with UPS for what Canada Post charges, so that would be bad.
ALL of the UPS services into the GTA are next day, but you chose EXPRESS, so that is how I shipped. Not sure if that is guaranteed to get there morning or something like that?
Anyways, I guess for future, you just need to make a couple extra clicks at checkout for BEST shipping rates. Like I said, I won't GUARANTEE to ship by courier at Canada Post pricing, so if you want to be SURE of courier service, you will need to choose the UPS option anyways.

No worries. It's my fault for not checking the best shipping option. Unless there is a way to credit my CC back the total and then recharge me the better price?

'15 VW GTI Autobahn
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Mike Petro] #358129
July 27, 2011 10:32 pm UTC
July 27, 2011 10:32 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Mike,

I will do something on this tomorrow.....As I said, though, I DID ship express instead of regular....so that will cut into your savings a bit....

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #358131
July 27, 2011 10:35 pm UTC
July 27, 2011 10:35 pm UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA
[Linked Image]

'15 VW GTI Autobahn
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Mike Petro] #358208
July 28, 2011 07:31 pm UTC
July 28, 2011 07:31 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Great idea Ziggy ! I think its a good business move. This will definately keep things more organized and efficient. I can also understand how people just browsing through the warehouse/store can easily waste some of your evening time on the weekdays.

I for the most part know what I want to order all the time and am already used to browsing through your website for pricing. I'm more than happy to place orders through your webstore knowing that it saves you time smile

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Reza Mirza] #358212
July 28, 2011 07:49 pm UTC
July 28, 2011 07:49 pm UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Bryan Lawrence Online happy
Happy Birthday Bryan Lawrence  Online Happy
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Agreed, great move!

I enjoy browsing the webstore to see what kind of stuff I can afford. I think it is really well organized, especially for dsms, and I always like paying less for stuff smile

"Old Blue" 91 Talon TSi AWD
"Super Enthusiast" 91 Talon TSi AWD
Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Bryan Lawrence] #358283
July 30, 2011 01:30 am UTC
July 30, 2011 01:30 am UTC
Los Angeles, California
Alex Akachinskiy Offline
Insane Member
Alex Akachinskiy  Offline
Insane Member
Los Angeles, California
Sounds good to me

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Alex Akachinskiy] #358311
July 30, 2011 11:52 am UTC
July 30, 2011 11:52 am UTC
Beamsville, Ont, Canada
Steve Kinnaird Offline

Steve Kinnaird  Offline

Beamsville, Ont, Canada
So.. I used the webstore for the first time....

Got my parts faster than if I were to wait until I had a chance to go out there myself. Looks like it's gonna be social visits only from now on, Zig. wink

Now, I'll have all kinds of time to talk about DSMs, because I won't be busy fixing mine!
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Steve Kinnaird] #358314
July 30, 2011 01:48 pm UTC
July 30, 2011 01:48 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
That's cool also....come after 4 on a Saturday and we can sit on the back porch and have a cold drink smile

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #358463
August 02, 2011 01:54 am UTC
August 02, 2011 01:54 am UTC
Paradise, NL
Anthony Hiscock Offline
Insane Member
Anthony Hiscock  Offline
Insane Member
Paradise, NL
Works for me.

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Anthony Hiscock] #358491
August 02, 2011 04:34 pm UTC
August 02, 2011 04:34 pm UTC
Stratford/London
Mike Kuttschrutter Offline
Insane Member
Mike Kuttschrutter  Offline
Insane Member
Stratford/London
I always wondered how you deal with it all...

I think 95% of my orders needed at least one little thing that was not in the store, or was a special item.

Making the order "fail" works for me.

If the webstore/software has some sort of tracking/organising on your side, I can see this making everything 800x easier.

Stock.
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Mike Kuttschrutter] #358634
August 04, 2011 05:48 pm UTC
August 04, 2011 05:48 pm UTC
Loc: Loc:
Rob Strelecki Offline

morum foderator
Rob Strelecki  Offline

morum foderator
I just placed an order and have a couple things to note:

1) If you fail the order and expect a reply from RTM, check your spam box! Ziggy replied promptly but Gmail took it as spam and I had to follow up with an e-mail. So before you assume the order went into a black hole, check your spam box.

2) I could not find the coupon code entry field. Ziggy says people have been using coupons so the field must be there, I just can not find it for the life of me! Can someone who's ordered with a coupon point out where they entered it?

tu tu to RTM smile

1993 Eagle Talon TSi FWD
13.8 @ 106 :::: 14.1 @ 117
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #358638
August 04, 2011 05:51 pm UTC
August 04, 2011 05:51 pm UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Where do we get coupons from!?

Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #358639
August 04, 2011 05:53 pm UTC
August 04, 2011 05:53 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Just adding to this: I had a few items shipped to my house recently from Ziggy, and shipping was really fast !

I like this next day service tu I want some coupons too !

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Reza Mirza] #358642
August 04, 2011 06:00 pm UTC
August 04, 2011 06:00 pm UTC
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brandon Clement Offline
Brandon Clement  Offline
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Ziggy needs to start hookin up some Vdub guys tongue

But this all seems like great ideas to make things better for you and for the customer!

No more Jetta!
Tattoo Artist at Lost Anchor
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #358644
August 04, 2011 06:01 pm UTC
August 04, 2011 06:01 pm UTC
Rob Strelecki Offline

morum foderator
Rob Strelecki  Offline

morum foderator
Coupon info:

Finally, we all know DSMers are all on a budget and need to get the most bang for the buck. For that reason, if you wish to pay by EMT
(that is email transfer through the banks, NOT paypal). I will DEDUCT 1.25% from your order. In those cases, use the coupon code "EMT"
during checkout, and put in the notes section something like "payment to follow by EMT", and again "fail" the order. The webstore will calculate
your discount, and your order will be processed once payment is received. If you use this coupon code and pay by Paypal or credit card,
your order will NOT be filled.

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #358679
August 04, 2011 10:36 pm UTC
August 04, 2011 10:36 pm UTC
Your girlfriend's closet
L
Lucian Marta Offline
Insane Member
Lucian Marta  Offline
Insane Member
L
Your girlfriend's closet
To the guys wondering about the coupons, I ordered some stuff last night and I was having troubles finding it. It's not in the checkout section. It's in your cart IIRC, the page that shows you all the stuff you ordered, and the totals (before shipping). On that page, right at the bottom, is where the coupon box is located. Yesterday I saved $1.97.

Free coffee smile

1993 TSi AWD
2008 Evo GSR
2011 Ralliart
2012 Ralliart
2011 RVR GT
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Lucian Marta] #358684
August 04, 2011 11:24 pm UTC
August 04, 2011 11:24 pm UTC
Rob Strelecki Offline

morum foderator
Rob Strelecki  Offline

morum foderator
^^^
That's it! You have to "View cart" to expose the coupon entry. I went straight to the checkout since I only had one item and nothing to review.

Thanks, Lucian!

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #358697
August 05, 2011 05:39 am UTC
August 05, 2011 05:39 am UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Yeah but doesn't the bank charge you for EMT?

Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Bryan Lawrence] #358699
August 05, 2011 05:57 am UTC
August 05, 2011 05:57 am UTC
Rob Strelecki Offline

morum foderator
Rob Strelecki  Offline

morum foderator
Sure, but I think the fee to RTM for credit card and paypal transactions is a percentage of the order total. RTM passes savings on to you when they don't have to pay the fee.

EMT fee to the buyer is normally $1.50, so if you spend more than $120 you will save money with EMT.

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #358701
August 05, 2011 12:01 pm UTC
August 05, 2011 12:01 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Rob is correct. Credit card transactions and paypal transactions cost me fees. Those fees are built into the pricing.

With EMT, you pay the fees ($1.50 flat rate) on your end. For small orders, you are probably just as well off with paypal or credit card, but for larger orders, the savings can be substantial.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #358766
August 07, 2011 07:35 am UTC
August 07, 2011 07:35 am UTC
Your girlfriend's closet
L
Lucian Marta Offline
Insane Member
Lucian Marta  Offline
Insane Member
L
Your girlfriend's closet
Originally Posted by Rob Strelecki
Thanks, Lucian!

You're welcome smile

1993 TSi AWD
2008 Evo GSR
2011 Ralliart
2012 Ralliart
2011 RVR GT
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Lucian Marta] #359164
August 11, 2011 04:38 pm UTC
August 11, 2011 04:38 pm UTC
Ontrario, Canada
Tim Sedore Offline
Serious Member
Tim Sedore  Offline
Serious Member
Ontrario, Canada
I had some stuff shipped recently. It was very fast. I got it the next day even thought i ordered fairly late in the day. A+.

I will miss the browsing and impulse buying though. I need to get better at making a list of EXACTLY what i need before ordering. I missed a few things on my last order frown

99 Eclipse GST RIP
08 Evolution GSR 440HP/410TQ
11.96 @ 116 MPH(more to come)
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Tim Sedore] #359174
August 11, 2011 07:04 pm UTC
August 11, 2011 07:04 pm UTC
Toronto, Canada
Jonathan Paquin Offline
Jonathan Paquin  Offline
Toronto, Canada
i also ordered a part from rtm n got it the next day! quite pleased. will deff b ordering parts from rtm more often smile

~Get Tuned, Stay Tuned~
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Jonathan Paquin] #359175
August 11, 2011 07:08 pm UTC
August 11, 2011 07:08 pm UTC
Rob Strelecki Offline

morum foderator
Rob Strelecki  Offline

morum foderator
Mine got here in about 18 hours! rotate

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #359581
August 21, 2011 12:29 am UTC
August 21, 2011 12:29 am UTC
Fort Erie, Ont
J
Jay Warwick (Pham) Offline
Serious Member
Jay Warwick (Pham)  Offline
Serious Member
J
Fort Erie, Ont
What do we do if we need to physically see something before buying it? I need a new downpipe for my car, and don't know whether the 2g or 1g one is similar to the one off my car.

I sent you an email Ziggy, I was too afraid to call... haha

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V///
93 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution I
95 & 97 DSM
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #359727
August 23, 2011 10:27 am UTC
August 23, 2011 10:27 am UTC
Paradise, NL
Anthony Hiscock Offline
Insane Member
Anthony Hiscock  Offline
Insane Member
Paradise, NL
Originally Posted by Rob Strelecki
EMT fee to the buyer is normally $1.50.

It's $1.00 with Scoitabank.
I just got my last order from Ziggy, I made it before this started though so next time I will have to use the web store.

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Anthony Hiscock] #361015
September 13, 2011 01:30 am UTC
September 13, 2011 01:30 am UTC
Belleville, ON
Tom McClelland Offline
Serious Member
Tom McClelland  Offline
Serious Member
Belleville, ON
Can you "fail" an order witout a valid credit card??? I'm trying to order some stuff and I want to pay with emt, but I don't have a credit card and I don't want to have some fraud claim or someting...

T Mc C
'89 Colt GT
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Tom McClelland] #361016
September 13, 2011 01:34 am UTC
September 13, 2011 01:34 am UTC
Rob Strelecki Offline

morum foderator
Rob Strelecki  Offline

morum foderator

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Rob Strelecki] #361044
September 13, 2011 03:46 pm UTC
September 13, 2011 03:46 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I believe the following number will work, and I very much doubt that this belongs to anyone:

4111 1111 1111 1111

I would suggest for expiry, just use current month, so 09/11

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #361095
September 14, 2011 02:16 am UTC
September 14, 2011 02:16 am UTC
mississauga, ontario
T
Trevor Lam Offline
Trevor Lam  Offline
T
mississauga, ontario
ziggy same goes for me, wish to emt, dont have a cc. My question however is... what's your info for emt, which email address?

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Trevor Lam] #361112
September 14, 2011 10:06 am UTC
September 14, 2011 10:06 am UTC
Belleville, ON
Tom McClelland Offline
Serious Member
Tom McClelland  Offline
Serious Member
Belleville, ON
Trevor, I used one of the test numbers Rob posted and it worked fine.

T Mc C
'89 Colt GT
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Tom McClelland] #361121
September 14, 2011 01:24 pm UTC
September 14, 2011 01:24 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
The ONLY email address I use is: ziggy@rtmracing.com

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #361585
September 20, 2011 03:16 pm UTC
September 20, 2011 03:16 pm UTC
Woodbridge, Ontario
Danny Dias Offline
Serious Member
Danny Dias  Offline
Serious Member
Woodbridge, Ontario
Hey Ziggy, I placed an order on the webstore last night with Isaque.I chose to pay with credit card but in light of this thread I am interested in paying by EMT since I'm spending quite a bit and I am wondering how much I will save. I sent you an email last night, can you please get back to me with details when you have a moment, thanks

1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
2021 MB C43 AMG(daily driver)
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #365787
December 01, 2011 12:09 am UTC
December 01, 2011 12:09 am UTC
Hamilton Ontario
E
Eric Priddle Offline
Eric Priddle  Offline
E
Hamilton Ontario
This guy has great service!!

Red auto 1ga 9.9 @ 139
Best mph 141
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370542
March 06, 2012 03:04 pm UTC
March 06, 2012 03:04 pm UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Just failed an order, what is the process now?

Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370567
March 06, 2012 06:41 pm UTC
March 06, 2012 06:41 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Guys you should email him directly, not on here.
He doesn't check here all the time.
Bryan, you should get a call from Paul or Ziggy directly.

Also, you should have left notes in the order.
Hope that helps

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Eat in small amounts. Otherwise be prepared to paint toilet bowls~ Mike Eng
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370568
March 06, 2012 06:42 pm UTC
March 06, 2012 06:42 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
We have been in touch, Bryan's order is shipping today, should be there tomorrow. smile
Thanks again...

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370570
March 06, 2012 06:43 pm UTC
March 06, 2012 06:43 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
smile

Thank you, everything arrived A OK for me as well. smile

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370575
March 06, 2012 07:26 pm UTC
March 06, 2012 07:26 pm UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
That is what I love about ordering from Ziggy. I know that I will always have my stuff the next day!!

Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370596
March 06, 2012 09:32 pm UTC
March 06, 2012 09:32 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Except when UPS loses them ...have 4 ongoing claims right now for lost packages.....

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370599
March 06, 2012 09:56 pm UTC
March 06, 2012 09:56 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Those bastards!

Probably sitting behind a bin at their distribution warehouses.

Ugh.

I see these UPS trucks fly by my office all the time.

Must they accelerate so quickly to go 1 block then park by slamming their brakes!?

Imagine all of the fragile items in the back getting tossed around.

Makes me cringe every time.

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Bryan Lawrence] #370602
March 06, 2012 10:09 pm UTC
March 06, 2012 10:09 pm UTC
Belleville Ontario
Jay Stacey Offline
Jay Stacey  Offline
Belleville Ontario
Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
That is what I love about ordering from Ziggy. I know that I will always have my stuff the next day!!

Speed is my drug!

Ziggy is my drug dealer!

11.45@125,
stock bottom end 6bolt 2g head.
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370612
March 07, 2012 12:03 am UTC
March 07, 2012 12:03 am UTC
ontario
Sven Hebbard Offline
Serious Member
Sven Hebbard  Offline
Serious Member
ontario
Except when UPS loses them ...have 4 ongoing claims right now for lost packages.....

No it's because OOOPS doesn't care about there job(just over broke).. I ripped one of there employees a new ass. I went out at 11am, come back at 4PM and there is a box sittign infront of my condo. Thats great 650$ package sitting for who know's how long, So I drove down and Said I feel thats VERY disrespectful and not very responsible of the company to just leave packages at the door, To be stolen or damaged from weather

Last edited by Sven Hebbard; March 07, 2012 12:04 am UTC.
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370614
March 07, 2012 12:18 am UTC
March 07, 2012 12:18 am UTC
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Andrew Trapp Offline
Serious Member
Andrew Trapp  Offline
Serious Member
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
The reason I have stuff delivered by couriers to my work place. Canada post will leave it if it's small enough, but will hold it at the depot if it is too big.

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370635
March 07, 2012 01:14 pm UTC
March 07, 2012 01:14 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
What I really don't understand about the couriers....they charge extra for the insurance, and then still want to charge MORE for the "signature required" option. I insure the packages, but DON'T pay for the "signature required" option. In some cases, the insurance is a thousand dollars or more. You would think for their OWN protection they would want a signature for that package. Instead, they sell me the insurance, leave it on your doorstep, and if you say it never arrived, they have to pay the claim. Of course, it is a hell of a lot of work to file the claim, and takes them FOREVER to pay (one of the outstanding claims is still from last summer).....so I DON'T want people saying their stuff didn't arrive when it did....but in theory they could.
Of course, that would in the end only help the courier companies, because I would have to start buying the "signature required" option. It almost seems like they are WILLING to pay hundreds of dollars in claims, to make people pay EXTRA for the signature required option.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370662
March 07, 2012 06:27 pm UTC
March 07, 2012 06:27 pm UTC
Your girlfriend's closet
L
Lucian Marta Offline
Insane Member
Lucian Marta  Offline
Insane Member
L
Your girlfriend's closet
Yeah, I just had a $750+ order left on my doorstep yesterday. Luckily, I left home about 5 minutes after I think it arrived so I ran inside and left it on the dinnertable. Other than that, I have no complaint smile It's handy they leave it outside sometimes, so I don't have to wait another 2-3 days to pick up the package from the post office across town when I need it right meow to get my car working again.

I <3 the next day shipping.

1993 TSi AWD
2008 Evo GSR
2011 Ralliart
2012 Ralliart
2011 RVR GT
Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370697
March 08, 2012 03:12 am UTC
March 08, 2012 03:12 am UTC
The Planet
E
EK Offline
Insane Member
EK  Offline
Insane Member
E
The Planet
I know that this wouldn't fly in the GTA, but usually if I'm not going to be home and I expect parts to be delivered, I leave a note on the door instructing the delivery driver to leave the parts inside the door, or on the front step. Saves me waiting a day or two to get the parts if I miss the delivery.

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370698
March 08, 2012 03:27 am UTC
March 08, 2012 03:27 am UTC
Kitchener Ontario
Stephen Richardson Offline
Insane Member
Stephen Richardson  Offline
Insane Member
Kitchener Ontario
From what i have experianced. They only don't deliever it if it has a "Sign to deliever". If it doesn't they just drop it on the porch or between your doors.

Re: some changes at RTM Racing! [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #370710
March 08, 2012 06:18 am UTC
March 08, 2012 06:18 am UTC
Belleville, Ontario
Jay McClelland Offline
Insane Member
Jay McClelland  Offline
Insane Member
Belleville, Ontario
Where I am I am lucky they usually just send the card telling me to come in to pick it up.

If it comes ups they are usually here before I got to work. But I work afternoons

2g awd, Back to dsms here I come.
Page 1 of 2 1 2