Hey Guys,
Well I got a spare set of DSM motor mounts from Danny Dias and decided to install them in my Lancer.
Here is where I'm at.

Front center mount went in no problem but when looking at it, it looks a little loose. The inserts are still engaged and I noticed a little difference with this install.

Passanger side also fit well but stock motor mounts have the center bold on the rubber mounts off centered. so I had to shim the bracket with about 0.25" washers to make up for the offset and every thing else mounted really well.
What a huge difference with just this one mount.

Drivers side wasn't so easy. Had to remove a lot of components to get to the brackets. With a trusty wheel grinder now I've modified the bracket to make the wrenches get to the bolts much easier.
Biggest snag I've hit was the diameter of the motor mount from the DSM is a bigger diameter. About 0.15" on the diameter so I'm stuck for the night! Called my supplier and he's in tomorrow so nice and early I'm going to his place to have him turn down the DSM mount.

All in all it's not all the different so I know there might be some lancer dudes here but just thought I'd throw it out there in case you're interested.
With a little bit of work, it sure beats the $$ you'd spend at Road race Motorsport.

I'll Post Pictures soon.

Cheers

08 Mistubishi Lancer Boosted
91 Talon TSI FWD-Car heaven