So I have been waiting for this car to come out for a long time. I have this issue where I just love to test out cars even though there is no chance I will ever be buying a new car, at least not in the near future.

Anyways went and tested the FR-S out, BRZ was not available, and I have to say, it is the first car that has impressed me since owning my Talon. I really enjoyed the car overall, it has racing seats in it that are nice and comfortable and hold you well. The paddle shifting was alright, no manuals available at the time. Car has good power and tight handling and it is definitely a car I would look at getting. The guy seemed pretty confident that a turbo model would be out by the end of the year but I personally don't think there will be one for at least a year. If you have an opportunity to test it than I would go for it! Also will add that I went and tested a mustang with the american pony package, or what ever the frack it's called, and was pretty disappointed, this seems to be the car that everyone compares the FR-S/BRZ to so I figured I would give it a try.

"Old Blue" 91 Talon TSi AWD
"Super Enthusiast" 91 Talon TSi AWD
Checkout DSMFAQ.com!