June 13, 2012 01:46 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 01:46 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Grant Redfern  Offline OP
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Since quite a few of you are still clients of mine on here I wanted to try to let all of you know I am no longer with State Farm Insurance so I can't assist you in making any changes on your existing policies any longer as I have resigned.

I can, however answer any questions you may have regarding your current policies.

I can also certainly help you with any insurance related questions starting in 2 weeks with my new employer, Allstate Insurance.

Thank you, I have appreciated all of the business and relationships formed over the past half a decade and I look forward to a continued relationship in some capacity moving forward as well.

Please email any questions to gredfern@gmail.com for the time being. I will post my new employment information when it becomes available.

Sincerely,

Grant Redfern

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377306
June 13, 2012 02:10 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 02:10 pm UTC
Toronto
Rob Cauduro Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Rob Cauduro  Offline
Toronto
I need a new insurance company bad. Please let us know when your all set up. I'll be your first client.

Best of luck

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Rob Cauduro] #377307
June 13, 2012 02:12 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 02:12 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Originally Posted by Rob Cauduro
I need a new insurance company bad. Please let us know when your all set up. I'll be your first client.

Best of luck

Looking forward to it Rob. I can let you know as early as 2 weeks, I should be able to write policies myself by the end of July.

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377308
June 13, 2012 02:21 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 02:21 pm UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Bryan Lawrence Online happy
Bryan Lawrence  Online Happy
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
I think I may be in that boat, the only insurance company that has offered me a good rate so far has been belair direct.

"Old Blue" 91 Talon TSi AWD
"Super Enthusiast" 91 Talon TSi AWD
Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377309
June 13, 2012 02:23 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Me too!

I'm with Belair, and I don't know that I'm getting the best rates.

Well I haven't really shopped around much just yet, because I have a ticket coming off this month or next month, I forget.

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Eat in small amounts. Otherwise be prepared to paint toilet bowls~ Mike Eng
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377310
Kitchener
Michael Certain Offline
Serious Member
Michael Certain  Offline
Serious Member
Kitchener
Sorry to hear you're leaving, Grant.
There was many a headache solved by you in the years past. I appreciate it, and will talk to you when you're in your new post.

The moment a turbo spools, all your dreams are made possible.
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377311
June 13, 2012 02:37 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 02:37 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Keep the inquires coming, I want to be overloaded with quotes by the time I start my new job.

Thanks Michael, it was definitely a difficult decision but necessary for my career path. I will certainly miss a lot of people there but I have a feeling 1 or 2 may follow me to my new home. smile

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377316
June 13, 2012 03:16 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 03:16 pm UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA
Aw man! I was just going to email you today about a new policy!

Well, I'll be your 2nd client after Rob. Keep us posted Grant. I want to get away from TD because they aren't modified-car friendly.

'15 VW GTI Autobahn
'10 Mitsubishi EVO GSR - SOLD
'97 Eclipse Spyder - RIP. Oct 1/11
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377317
June 13, 2012 03:19 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 03:19 pm UTC
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Paul Petricca Offline
Serious Member
Paul Petricca  Offline
Serious Member
Hamilton Ontario Canada
The key is how much trouble is your insurance company is going to give you once you have a claim. State Farm is infamous for cheaping out and giving shops and clients a hard time. I'd rather pay a few $'s more and know an insurance company will be there to help. My winter beater (92 Ford Tempo) was t-boned and totalled four years back by some young Albertan redneck in his dually GMC pickup. On more than one occasion the claims agent called, asked how I was and offered me a rental which I declined since I had DSM's at my disposal. I ended up with over $2 grand for a vehicle barely worth $200! That is something I never would've received by Allstate or State farm, the so called "good hands" people. Oh yeah, for those who care to know, my insurance company is Wawanesa. Just my $.02

1991 Laser RS turbo
1993 Talon TSi AWD
http://www.infowars.com
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377323
June 13, 2012 04:42 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 04:42 pm UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA
When TD first insured me, they asked if my vehicle was modified. I verbally told them that it had basic aftermarket parts that totalled less than $1500, not including the wheels. She said that was fine.

When it came time for the claim, they acted like that comment was not said and were not prepared to cover anything additional I added. Even though my writeoff cheque was more than I could have sold the car for - it was still a nightmare.

They literally told me that they have zero tolerance for modified cars and will NOT accept anything other than factory OEM parts.

Grant on the other hand... had no problems quoting me, but I don't know what kinda strings and/or magic he worked over there.

'15 VW GTI Autobahn
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377324
June 13, 2012 04:47 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 04:47 pm UTC
Ottawa, ON
Mike Eng Offline
Mike Eng  Offline
Ottawa, ON
I think it's a very circumstancial outcome you may have endured Paul. I wouldn't discredit a fellow DSM'r's new employer publically. Just sayin...

I was recently rear-ended (april this year) driving my daily '98 integra gs (jdm front clip) with only 170,000kms that I had roughly $2500 invested in. Great little car. Didn't like it when a '96 Mazda 626 hit me from behind at 60 km/h when I was at a stop. Buckled the entire rear end and hatch. It got written off and I redeemed $3,300 plus tax for it. Which no doubt was a gain financially, but the time and effort I put into that car in the short 5 months I had owned it isn't paid back and obviously, will never be. That insurance company was Echelon. And for the record. They pressured me to take the money more than I pressure my customers to buy a car. Nor did they offer me a rental vehicle, until I inquired about one..which I ended up not taking because it became too much of a hassle.

I figured I could have sold the car for MAYBE $4g's. But it was easier to take the claim money and be done with it.

The biggest problem with the Insurance industry is that these companies come up with dollar figures that you (the consumer) buy into and walk away with nothing tangible. How do they come up with these figures? Obviously, they base a lot of a clients premium on their driving record, and the type of vehicle he/she wishes to drive. But in the end, I've shopped around for years and even as I get older (now 28 years old).. the pricing hasn't changed all that much for me.

Maybe Grant can save the DSM community by gracing us with his wisdom and experiance in the field. No pressure buddy! wink check your pm in two weeks.

'99 GSX GT35R
'03 CBR 600RR
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377331
June 13, 2012 06:08 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 06:08 pm UTC
Fort Erie, Ont
J
Jay Warwick (Pham) Offline
Serious Member
Jay Warwick (Pham)  Offline
Serious Member
J
Fort Erie, Ont
frown

Grant, am I able to cancel my current policy and follow you to Allstate?

As you know I just put full coverage on the EVO less than two weeks ago, am I able to cancel at any time?

Congrats on the new job opportunity.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V///
93 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution I
95 & 97 DSM
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Paul Petricca] #377332
June 13, 2012 06:30 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 06:30 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Originally Posted by Paul Petricca
The key is how much trouble is your insurance company is going to give you once you have a claim. State Farm is infamous for cheaping out and giving shops and clients a hard time. I'd rather pay a few $'s more and know an insurance company will be there to help. My winter beater (92 Ford Tempo) was t-boned and totalled four years back by some young Albertan redneck in his dually GMC pickup. On more than one occasion the claims agent called, asked how I was and offered me a rental which I declined since I had DSM's at my disposal. I ended up with over $2 grand for a vehicle barely worth $200! That is something I never would've received by Allstate or State farm, the so called "good hands" people. Oh yeah, for those who care to know, my insurance company is Wawanesa. Just my $.02

I don't understand the point of your post at all but thank you for sharing with the class?

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Mike Eng] #377333
June 13, 2012 06:32 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 06:32 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Originally Posted by Mike Eng
I think it's a very circumstancial outcome you may have endured Paul. I wouldn't discredit a fellow DSM'r's new employer publically. Just sayin...

I was recently rear-ended (april this year) driving my daily '98 integra gs (jdm front clip) with only 170,000kms that I had roughly $2500 invested in. Great little car. Didn't like it when a '96 Mazda 626 hit me from behind at 60 km/h when I was at a stop. Buckled the entire rear end and hatch. It got written off and I redeemed $3,300 plus tax for it. Which no doubt was a gain financially, but the time and effort I put into that car in the short 5 months I had owned it isn't paid back and obviously, will never be. That insurance company was Echelon. And for the record. They pressured me to take the money more than I pressure my customers to buy a car. Nor did they offer me a rental vehicle, until I inquired about one..which I ended up not taking because it became too much of a hassle.

I figured I could have sold the car for MAYBE $4g's. But it was easier to take the claim money and be done with it.

The biggest problem with the Insurance industry is that these companies come up with dollar figures that you (the consumer) buy into and walk away with nothing tangible. How do they come up with these figures? Obviously, they base a lot of a clients premium on their driving record, and the type of vehicle he/she wishes to drive. But in the end, I've shopped around for years and even as I get older (now 28 years old).. the pricing hasn't changed all that much for me.

Maybe Grant can save the DSM community by gracing us with his wisdom and experiance in the field. No pressure buddy! wink check your pm in two weeks.

It's based on fair market value at the time of the accident +/- any recent repairs/maintenance you have done in the last 6 months, mileage and features/options of your particular vehicle as well as rarity.

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Jay Warwick (Pham)] #377334
June 13, 2012 06:34 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 06:34 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Originally Posted by Jay Pham
frown

As you know I just put full coverage on the EVO less than two weeks ago, am I able to cancel at any time?

Not to worry Jay, you can definitely do that. The minimum time require to stay with SF not to incur any cancellation fees is 6 months from the original policy (not a replaced vehicle but from the original time you were insured there) so after your first renewal, you can cancel anytime without any penalty.

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377335
June 13, 2012 07:19 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 07:19 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Grant Redfern
frown

Not to worry Jay, you can definitely do that. The minimum time require to stay with SF not to incur any cancellation fees is 6 months from the original policy (not a replaced vehicle but from the original time you were insured there) so after your first renewal, you can cancel anytime without any penalty.

Does that apply for ALL insurance companies?

I'm with Belair and would like to switch, should it lower my premiums.

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Michael Lee] #377337
June 13, 2012 07:37 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 07:37 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Originally Posted by Michael Lee
frown

Does that apply for ALL insurance companies?

I'm with Belair and would like to switch, should it lower my premiums.

No, all are unique. I'm only familiar with RBC and SF as I've worked for both.

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377338
June 13, 2012 07:42 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 07:42 pm UTC
Your girlfriend's closet
L
Lucian Marta Offline
Insane Member
Lucian Marta  Offline
Insane Member
L
Your girlfriend's closet
Question: Who insures older cars? I know Belair won't insure a car older than 20 years old, unless you're already on the policy when the vehicle turns 20 years old.. I remember having troubles getting quotes for my old '90 a few years back.

Last edited by Lucian Marta; June 13, 2012 07:42 pm UTC.

1993 TSi AWD
2008 Evo GSR
2011 Ralliart
2012 Ralliart
2011 RVR GT
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377339
June 13, 2012 07:43 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 07:43 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
I'm not 100% on all of Allstate's policies but I can certainly let you know if that's possible when I get there.

SF does insure 20+ year old vehicles I can confirm though.

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377350
June 13, 2012 09:34 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 09:34 pm UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA
Do you think there will be issues with modified cars at Allstate?

'15 VW GTI Autobahn
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377352
June 13, 2012 10:07 pm UTC
June 13, 2012 10:07 pm UTC
Fort Erie, Ont
J
Jay Warwick (Pham) Offline
Serious Member
Jay Warwick (Pham)  Offline
Serious Member
J
Fort Erie, Ont
frown

Good to know Grant. I shall see you on the other side! Consider me client #3.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V///
93 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution I
95 & 97 DSM
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377378
June 14, 2012 01:23 pm UTC
June 14, 2012 01:23 pm UTC
kingston ontario
W
Wade Harrison 2 Offline
Wade Harrison 2  Offline
W
kingston ontario
Since quite a few of you are still clients of mine on here I wanted to try to let all of you know I am no longer with State Farm Insurance so I can't assist you in making any changes on your existing policies any longer as I have resigned.

I can, however answer any questions you may have regarding your current policies.

I can also certainly help you with any insurance related questions starting in 2 weeks with my new employer, Allstate Insurance.

Thank you, I have appreciated all of the business and relationships formed over the past half a decade and I look forward to a continued relationship in some capacity moving forward as well.

Please email any questions to gredfern@gmail.com for the time being. I will post my new employment information when it becomes available.

Sincerely,

Grant Redfern

Best of luck with the new job! tu

4g63 Colt fpgreenhta
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377397
June 14, 2012 06:15 pm UTC
June 14, 2012 06:15 pm UTC
Mississauga
Tyler Minshall Offline
Serious Member
Tyler Minshall  Offline
Serious Member
Mississauga
Do you do business vehicle insurance? and/or motorcycles? I have heard that all-state only insures cruiser bikes.

95GSX:6 Bolt-E316G/Mani-LinkV3 w/SD-680's-FMIC-Aeromotive FPR-255HP-MBC-Fidanza FW-ACT 2100
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Mike Petro] #377403
June 14, 2012 08:27 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Originally Posted by Mike Petro
Do you think there will be issues with modified cars at Allstate?

Not sure on this yet, will find out soon though!

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Jay Warwick (Pham)] #377404
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
frown

Good to know Grant. I shall see you on the other side! Consider me client #3.

Thanks Jay, you guys are awesome!

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Tyler Minshall] #377405
June 14, 2012 08:28 pm UTC
June 14, 2012 08:28 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Thanks Wade!

Originally Posted by Tyler Minshall
Do you do business vehicle insurance? and/or motorcycles? I have heard that all-state only insures cruiser bikes.

To my knowledge, we insure all cars/bikes but I will have to get back to you guys with the specifics once I actually start there!

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377406
June 14, 2012 08:32 pm UTC
June 14, 2012 08:32 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Really looking forward to how competitive my new rates are going to be!

To be perfectly honest, most times I was actually too embarrassed to give a quote from SF knowing how brutal their pricing is. That's why I haven't been on the board in quite a while.

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377865
June 21, 2012 02:51 pm UTC
June 21, 2012 02:51 pm UTC
Kitchener
Michael Certain Offline
Serious Member
Michael Certain  Offline
Serious Member
Kitchener
Really looking forward to how competitive my new rates are going to be!

To be perfectly honest, most times I was actually too embarrassed to give a quote from SF knowing how brutal their pricing is. That's why I haven't been on the board in quite a while.

REALLY....
I know for bikes, State Farm has always appeared to be way way ahead of everyone else. Which may be their hook, but it's a darn good one.

But with regards to cars/etc, they're not that competitive? Interesting. And good to know for when you let us know your knew number.

The moment a turbo spools, all your dreams are made possible.
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Michael Certain] #377872
June 21, 2012 04:36 pm UTC
June 21, 2012 04:36 pm UTC
Guelph, Ontario
Jeremy Gilbert Offline
Serious Member
Jeremy Gilbert  Offline
Serious Member
Guelph, Ontario
Originally Posted by Michael Certain
But with regards to cars/etc, they're not that competitive?

When I was first looking to insure my own car, State Farm was at least $500/yr more than anybody else. I ended up going with BelAir Direct and paid $1200 less per year than State Farm's quote.

This was around 4 years ago.

1995 TSi AWD
11.7@119 1.8 60' - Curse of the Bad Driver
PHP: 0
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377885
June 21, 2012 07:42 pm UTC
June 21, 2012 07:42 pm UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
I was the same thing, Belair was half of every other company when I went and go insured a year and a half ago.

Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377886
June 21, 2012 07:56 pm UTC
June 21, 2012 07:56 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Just got an online quote on allstate's website.

Holy cow Toronto's expensive. Bah.

It's probably more than the online quote as well, but I just got quoted $250/month on my 97 tsi awd, without customizing the policy.

Guess that's still better than a 2000 4dr civic liabilities only for $250/month. Haha

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377887
June 21, 2012 08:04 pm UTC
June 21, 2012 08:04 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Move to Durham region wink I pay like $300 a month total for 2 Eagle fuckin talons and 1 Mitsubishi Outlander.
TD Meloche Monnex, group insurance smile
I'm a 6 star driver too, and have all possible discounts applied.

If you work for a company that is part of TD Meloche Monnex's alumni association, you should qualify for the group insurance. Their rate blows all others out of the water, at least for me.

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377889
June 21, 2012 08:08 pm UTC
June 21, 2012 08:08 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 7 star driver, doesn't do me jack sh!t apparently. frown

Hopefully Grant can work something out for me. smile

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #377891
June 21, 2012 08:51 pm UTC
June 21, 2012 08:51 pm UTC
Sudbury, Ontario
Ian Burnside Offline
Serious Member
Ian Burnside  Offline
Serious Member
Sudbury, Ontario
I'm a 7 star driver and my insurance keeps going up too. Jumped about 22 bucks a month to insure the eclipse. Only gets insurance half the year, so I guess thats why they're screwing me on that car.

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #378177
June 25, 2012 08:24 pm UTC
June 25, 2012 08:24 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What's this about a 3% interest charge every year introduced in May of 2011 called the cisco legislation?

That's what the nice lady with the accent told me over the phone from Belair.

I don't understand.

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #378182
June 25, 2012 08:50 pm UTC
June 25, 2012 08:50 pm UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Started last year, if you get house insurance with them they will wave it.

Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #378195
June 25, 2012 11:01 pm UTC
June 25, 2012 11:01 pm UTC
Toronto, ON
Grant Redfern Offline OP
Serious Member
Serious Member
Toronto, ON
Ok, I have my contact info!

I may not be able to quote/bind for a week or so but right now I am collecting renewal dates (X-Dates) for home & auto as part of my training.

Allstate's rates are extremely competitive in the GTA and surrounding areas. We have a very strong retention and loss ratio so we are able to give great rates because of it (unlike SF).

So if you would like to find out if you are paying too much for insurance (you probably are) or if you would just like to help me out, just message or email (gredfern@allstate.ca) me what you would like quoted and your renewal month.

Ex. For Lindsay and I it would be: 1 car June/1 car July/ Renters policy June

Lines of business are home/renters/condo, auto/bike/boat/atv.

That's it, hope to save some of you some money in the future!

Cheers,

Grant
416-231-5641 Ext. 5011

6-MT Stage II B5 Audi S4

Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #378206
June 26, 2012 12:17 am UTC
June 26, 2012 12:17 am UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA
Emailed! Thanks Grant

'15 VW GTI Autobahn
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #378283
June 26, 2012 03:31 pm UTC
June 26, 2012 03:31 pm UTC
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Michael Lee Offline
Insane Member
Michael Lee  Offline
Insane Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Holy crap Grant's quick with the replies.

Feeling "cared for" already. laugh

1997 Eclipse GST/X
Re: After 5 Years, I am leaving State Farm. [Re: Grant Redfern] #378507
June 29, 2012 01:07 pm UTC
June 29, 2012 01:07 pm UTC
GTA
Mike Petro Offline
Insane Member
Mike Petro  Offline
Insane Member
GTA