Hi all, Sat. June 24th a bunch of people are meeting at my shop in the morning and then heading out to Luskville drag way for some FUN! So if you live in the area and would like to come along you are more then welcome. There are already a few people from this board who are coming, and a few more. Here is a list so far:
-Joseph 96 AWD TSi
-Louise 93 FWD auto TSi
-Steve 2000 Yamaha YZF R1
-Leo 1993 Mazda RX-7 TT (this car has lots of stuff done to it)
-Wayne 91 Mustang 5L
-Yves from the board: 92 AWD TSi
-Me 95 Camaro
And more.

Any way it will be fun to meet and talk cars for a bit then go to the track as a big gang. (I think we would attract a lot of attention [Linked Image] ) Most cars will be DSM's and it was meant to be just a DSM thing at first but I recieved a few requists from others if they could come along and there is no way I'm going to refuse. What kind of person would I be then? [Linked Image]

Please keep in mind this is meant to be fun and not a competition. Even though 90% of the car talk will be about DSMs there will be Imports and Domestics but there will be one thing we all have in common "we love cars"

SO if you want to have lots of fun and see if my shop would be a good regular meeting spot for DSM meetings come on out.

The shop is in Rockland (Only 15 minutes from Orleans) The address is:

SHP Racing
1898 Laurier St.
Rockland.

The shop is very easy to get to (right off the High-way) and if you need instructions on how to get there then you can email me or I can post it here.

Take care, Jason Skaff

------------------
96 Talon Tsi AWD 5 speed, 93 Talon Tsi Fwd Auto, 93 Lumina Z34 3.4L DOHC Auto, 95 Camaro Z28 6-speed
[Linked Image]
RACING
WWW.SHPRACING.COM

[This message has been edited by Jason Skaff (edited June 18, 2000).]

SHP RACING

www.SHPRACING.com
Hang on for the ride of your life!