Well, I've reached a decision. Just beyond selling my car, I'll only be using the Internet for archival information from now on, to help myself and some local friends.

I was just going to drop out quietly, but it seems some of you have to be led by the frickin' nose. I've always been let down by people, and this is no different. I've tried to contribute, and I've tried to help those that needed it, not those that paid me the most money. I'm through trying.

I was looking at the tech section, and at one post asking one of the same old questions, I thought, "Screw it, I'm not going to bother with this..." And I stopped. If I'm at this stage, I shouldn't continue. This must be what Marco feels like to everyone.

And the kicker is, I've been derided, made fun of, and generally abused for the help I've given, or tried to give. I haven't seen some, like Marco, in any of the help groups for a long time. Hell, I hold Mike Hamilton in much higher regard. So, if wise-cracking and stupidity are the order of the day on this board, this just ain't where I want to be. It's a shame, since with a move to Ottawa I'd hoped to be a bit more involved.

My car is bloody fast with a stock turbo and the meagre performance mods that I've done to it without much outside help and a non-existant budget. Some people try and try and try... I get it right the *first* time.

No offense meant to some of the people here, ones that have talked to me in email. Ones like Andrew and Craig, that run things pretty well. Most of you are decent enough, but some have been misguided and just don't *think* enough about things. And everyone just stood by while I've been derided, especially with Chris. Funny how everyone was enraged until they found out it was Marco. Funny how absolutely nobody commented on NABR or here about how Chris was being ripped off. Hell, Marco told him he'd take care of it *again*, and then shrugged him off.

So if this is how an a$$hole crook gets the royal treatment, while *I* get criticized and railroaded, you can keep your precious 'community'. If I happen to run across any of you anywhere, it'd be a pleasure.

Lock this thread. I won't be back to look at it.