November 12, 2001 01:45 pm UTC
Binbrook, Ontario
Andrew Bienhaus Offline OP
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Andrew Bienhaus  Offline OP
Facist Web Overlord GOB
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Binbrook, Ontario
(cross-posted for Ian Law Racing... anyone feel like a DSM day in Minden? Could be quite cool... literally!)

Car Control School - news update, Fall 2001
Good day everyone,

The season is quickly coming to a close, as we only have one School date left before we take a break in December. The season highlight had to be our day with the 22 Vipers of the Viper Club of America and the more than $2000 we raised for the Children's Wish Foundation charity with the Club.

We want to remind you that we will be continuing our Winter Driving Schools, starting the first weekend in January 2002, weather permitting. These Schools are designed to teach you techniques of safe driving in limited traction conditions. They will be held at the Minden Fairgrounds and the cost is $150 per driver and includes handbook, lunch & certificate. Spaces are limited to 10 students per session. You will have a choice to book Saturdays or Sundays

Please contact us for more information or to book your driving session at 905 471-5501 or visit our revamped website at www.carcontrolschool.com

WE HAVE GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON. A GREAT GIFT IDEA THAT SAYS YOU CARE ABOUT SOMEONE'S SAFETY.

It is also the time for WINTER TIRES. Do NOT wait for the first snowfall to get caught. They are a must for safe winter driving. Winter tires will make you stop shorter and turn quicker than any of the "all season" tires.

Thank you and keep your eyes well up the road.

Seasons Greetings and the Happiest of Holidays to you and your families.

Ian Law
Chief Instructor - Car Control School

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.
Re: Winter Driving School #77267
November 27, 2001 01:08 am UTC
November 27, 2001 01:08 am UTC
Kingston,Ont
R
Ryan Hutchins Offline
Ryan Hutchins  Offline
R
Kingston,Ont
Hey Andrew, I didn't see this post till after I put my post about the same thing, lol, ya this sounds like fun, just like what I was thinking about.

Black '92 Talon TSi AWD - SOLD