Zephyr,Ont,Canada
C
Chris Holmes Offline OP

V8 owner
Chris Holmes  Offline OP

V8 owner
C
Zephyr,Ont,Canada
Found this when surfing the archives...This guy was at the shootout and had some unique ideas. He was at our motel and had the 1G with the air shock and dual IC's....
http://users.erinet.com/40666/DSM-MBC.htm
It's the tripple controller that sounds interesting. [Linked Image]

------------------
'91 Laser RS Turbo-"Sound Advice" guy.
www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/5051
Turbo + Intercooler = The replacement for Displacement

'06 Magnum R/T (Yeah -it's got a HEMI!) Mods beginning!
Re: For all us FWD traction impaired people... #9002
February 18, 2000 04:23 pm UTC
February 18, 2000 04:23 pm UTC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Chris,

I saw this also but the price seems like it is getting too close to the "used" electronic boost controller levels. And seems alot like the Porsche Killer mod with regard to two settings for race and stock settings. The part about attaching to shift linkage makes it sound like its way out of my mechanical ability, too. [Linked Image]

In theory (as if I knew the first thing about boost theory), it sounds viable, but how long are we really in first gear? Will this really improve our times?

Dejon also sells a metal version of Adam Donatella's turbo to air canister 3" mod. Dejon's seems much more sturdy and even puts the air filter back to its stock position since the metal tube bends at the same place as the stock rubber piece.

This mod is supposed to add 15-20 hp and is not much more expensive than Adam's PCV tube with super glue mod.

Joe "I'm not Corky Bell" L.