Hello all,

I will try to keep this as brief as possible, I have noticed a series of things with this car lately the worst came Sunday night. When I left the house I heard 3 distinct clicking sounds that seemed to come from behind the stereo ( I have replaced the ECU recently) the car did start. After I finished playing ball, I went to start the car but the car had other ideas. I did hear the mysterious click again except this time no start. I figured that perhaps the battery was dead so I asked the fellow beside me if he had cables that I could use. We hooked up the cables and I tried to start the car, nothing. However it sounded as though the clicking had gone from inside the car to the engine bay confused . After some more looking about I questioned if the problem was starter related. As with any automotive problem when you have the hood open everybody is an expert, some guy comes over and asks if I have anything in the car he could tap the starter with. A snow brush and a few bats, he tapped the starter with the snowbrush and the damn thing fired up. hmmm damn experts. Monday morning same thing, no start frown but after tapping the starter with the snow brush it worked. I really don't want to have to tap the starter everyday, what are my options? new starter, rebuilt starter, replace brushes in starter or... confused

Sorry for the long ramble, I am just trying to follow the timeline as close as possible.