I wish it were a joke, but unfortunately it is not, the car runs good now, thank god. the engine oil level is good now after i drained it and also the automatic transmission fluid is nice and clean redish colour, i am going to wait untill the weekend and do this whole thing over again, the right way this time. I one never changedo oil on an automatic car before, so i never expected the automatic transmission to have a pan totally similar to the one from the engine, so i just looked for the bolt and a pan then drained it, also when i saw the dark black substance that came out i immediately had no doubt im draining engine oil, after that the car wouldnt change gears anymore, so at work i asked a guy if he can drive to the gas station and get some transmission fluid so he just broght me some Penzoil automatic transmission fluid, at this point i was so mad that i have made a mistake like that, and i made another mistake i just replaced the fluid without knowing what type it is. i will make it a mental note to check out what kind of penzoil that gas station was selling. I cannot find anywhere what type of car this is so i just assumed that its a 2.0L 1994 eagle talon ESI i would guess ? anyway if you guys know a way to tell what type it is from the engine or somehow please let me know.

thank you,