I understand your opinions, and I am not against learning and growing and all that. Its just a matter of 2 things: time and money. Let me paint a picture for you...
---------------------------------------
I picked up the gaskets yesterday afternoon and then went to get my kids from school. When I got home I made dinner for them and by that time it was dark, so i did not proceed withit.

This morning I took them to school, came back and took a phone call from a client, then went out to put the gasket in. I took my time and spent about an hour on it. I came in and worked until 3:20 and then went to pick my kids up from school, came home, gave them a bath, had a shower, then made dinner for them and we ate. After that I popped onto the computer to do some more work (I'm a designer) while they sat with me watching TV.

At the moment I have just finished putting them to bed and I have a pile of dishes to deal with and hours of work ahead, plus losing two days of time spent at the office, which effects the bank.
---------------------------------------
So thats just how my life goes. Sometimes there is money, sometimes there is not, but allways there is a time restraint with my 3.5 and 5 yr olds needing me.

BTW, Mike Leclerc said this was a good buy, and that I would not have to repair it all the time, so I took his word for it and I am surprised that you all are telling me its all about repairing all the time. Keep an eye out for a 'for sale' thread in the coming months... frown

No wheels at the moment.
http://www.parentsplace.ca