I can't beleive what I just read either....vultures confused

How are we trying to rip him off??? When those offers were made, I clearly said in a worst case scenario, meaning if the motor is gone that he'd have that option. He told me how displeased his wife has been with the car(that u chose for him btw), and more importantly the fact that his berreta was unsafe to transport his kids to school. Maybe thats the reason he had a FOR SALE sign on his car when we got there FYI. He told me that he needs somethings thats mechanically sound and safe for his kids.

Half the price??? We were told what was paid for it, when it was running. Have you seen the condition of the 92 Talon that was offered? Mint body, aftermarket rims, aftermarket turbo, and most importantly safe & mechanically sound.

Your friend trusted you to pick out a good car for him, well its been more than 2 months without him really driving it....good choice!

Now Mike I don't even know you, you asked me if I could go out there and see if I could give him a hand. I don't know either of you guys, yet I still take the time out of my schedule to go see if I can tell whats wrong, and your trying to make me look like the bad guy bird

TPG+Meth
You can't tune out mechanical problems!!!