Originally posted by Rob Strelecki:
^^^
That's a good idea, I think I'm going to turn mine into thoes.
Some plastic, a drill and some glue. Can't be all that difficult tongue

//edit
Was in response to Jason's deleted post re. plastic covers for the whole plate.
Yeah, it's a great idea. I don't know why my post was deleted though. My post was just a mere suggestion to perhaps what some people may prefer because some of us already have plate covers that actually cover and protect the plate. It was in no way to discourage people from buying this. This is a free society, and I hope that this is a club that allows the free exchange of ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. I've been mostly reading in this club since I registered 3 years ago. If people/moderators have something against me because I don't give people technical advice, if I don't donate, or if I sell items that are not DSM-related (even though there is no rule against it), then I don't like this one bit. What can and can't I say here? I'm actually going to PM this to Rob just in case it gets deleted again.

Back to topic, I'm not talking about making the whole thing plastic. I'm thinking about adding just the thin clear plastic film in the middle.

But, if anyone wants these, they are a great deal and a great way to support the club!