This section has been pretty dead and so thought would post a few encounters with my 92 lately.
A few days ago was honda day with a civic and
some other honda.Both were pretty much roll ons not really off the lights and both were ugly for the honda boys.
Day later it was a sunfire.I did something I usually hate which was the go around from the right turning lane at a light.I was impatient that day for some reason and decided since people in my city always like to try that on me that I would try that on someone else.
I smoked the sunfire bad off the line and got to try out my new stutterbox with my new custom chip.I got in front and pretty easily got in front of the sunfire as the usual parked cars were coming up fast in my lane.The sunfire driver a girl with her significant other were not too pleased in fact mad as heck they did go full throttle though or they would have been much much farther back.Also my stock clutch is shot and still in there and only running my 50 trim at 14psi since still on stock sidemount and alco injection not installed yet either.

Next day got to smoke a kia sedan off the lights but hey he started it.He also did the 80km/hr ricer flyby after I slowed down when hit 60km/hr as he was lots of carlengths back.

I know these cars are not worthy races for my 50 trim but with the fubared clutch best 60ft I can get is 2.19 and with the lower boost nowhere near as fast as it should be.

Also I want to empasize that I don't believe in high speed races on crowded public streets ever and off the line races are usually ended at 60km/hr.Roll ons might be slightly faster to 80km/hr or so but not in residential areas only in industrial parts of town.
If want to run quartermiles we take it out of town and away from the city cops.The rcmp are very forgiving of a bit of dueling and have let friends off when you figure they would for sure have not.

I also have run my talon with my tazzo vpc which is like a gtech and will take talon to local track this year hopefully.
My tazzo gives 60fts and was within a tenth of track mph and about 4 tenths higher than track mph.It can be calibrated to be exact though to nearest hundreth.
My best time lately was 13.22 at 115mph with a 2.21 60ft.That 115 would be 111 corrected to track time.I think that seems about right.Boost at 14psi.

1997 TALON AWD ,fully built 2.4,FP3065.

99TAWS6 427 Twin turbo,91 TALON race car,08 Z06.