I seem to recall that the "little trip to Ohio" did NOTHING for your timeslips or HP on the dyno... the car just badly needed tuning and adjusting, most notably the nut behind the wheel, who can't shift to save his life!

This is an age old argument between you and I eek and I refuse to say more than 12's to 13's to 12's. When I followed the 10 Commandments my car ran 12's with a 16g. When I strayed...13's. When I returned to the true path...BINGO 12's again. This will be followed by some low 12's-high 11's. Maybe its a mental thing...but maybe its not.

And yes my shifting sucks, but I still have a 12.54 DO YOU?

Then there's the rule-breaking issue... HKS Cams in the 2001 calendar year. Some people just can't be trusted to their word. wink

yes, you are right I "cheated" but my 12.54 was without the cams. I "broke" the rules at the end of the season in hopes of a last track visit. I'm sorry tongue NOT!
{for those of you wondering, Andy and I agreed NOT to add mods after the shootout}

As for the FWD thingy...
FWD guys have equal measured biceps, one is from spankin the monkey, the other from holding the steering wheel!!

Jeff, my knob has finger prints on it...does yours? (not your own) :rolleyes:

BONG!

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Mark PPG Scheitzbach ]

Own a BlackBerry?
Check out www.allaboutmybb.com
Twitter @allaboutmybb

Twitter @MarkPPG