psssst... hey.. Julie wink (come a little closer to the monitor... I don't want Steve to hear smile )

you can help out with this situation too... when Steve is busy tending to Tori Friday nite before he leaves, slip out with his keys.. quietly pop the hood on his car and look for that boost control valve (- you know.. the one you told him he should turn down, because if he did, he wouldn't need a fuel pump upgrade laugh ) ok.. so after locating it (near that big canister looking thingy by the front left corner) - give it a big turn counter clockwise.. that'll be sure to keep him from beating Mark's a$$ but I'm sure it will unleash a whole plethora of new excuses tongue and I'm sure with the Falcon fixed up, Brett has a few tricks up his sleave (as long as he's gotten rid of any spring like device from his intake system!) as for the Mongoose.. well, I can't say just yet, all I remember is it was blowing alot of air and going no where smile

I'd say, if anyone were to worry me.. my money would be on Brett.. who know's what the hell kinda trick that freaky car will pull.. and with him now asking for the polished rod and piston from the parts car.. to fix the hyper drive... cripes - sounds to me like he's close to making a jump eek or atleast have something shiney to distract PPG with just long enough to pass him!! laugh

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: Craig Watson ]

93 Talon Tsi AWD

my website