Hey Mark, Steve's best ET is 13.6*.Last time at the track he was running 13.8* @ 108MPH (traction ,traction, traction O where does it go)So from a rolling 80-90Km/H start it's a whole new ball game! But I digres, this is not an artical on the pros of FWD O wait yes it is!

Ok so all of us get on the highway and scare the sh!t out of some 50-60 cars mark and steve line up and slow down which wasn't good for Andy and I as we were already ahead of the slow pokes!

and BAMMN! vented wastgate, OH my Lord is that cool! 300m away and all I hear is Mark maaaaaaaaaam,.maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Back to the story it was exactly as steve has said, it would have been nice if there was less traffic for them.
So after they went a bunch of times Mark and Andy went and Andy handed Mark his ass on a platter, sorry I forgot I was behind and thought they were comming towards me. Then Steve and I go and he spanks me but I didn't do bad for 10lbs, this is were the fun begins. My injector plug comes loose and I'm missing and think I've done some serious damage so pull over, by the way were in Markam by now. Everbody else pulls over accept Ian, he's already heading home. I get out and pop the hood and start playing then I look over to see what those guys are doing and Marks hood is up and looks like a blast furnace was just opened! UH OHH! SAY TINKIE WINKIE It wasn't really a huge deal the rad cap had come loose and puked! We couldn't find any water so Ian like a rocket in his German ricebyer! comes back and saves the day!
All in all a very fun night.

sorry for going on I thought I'd try to get it all out in one post and sentance rather than many.

smile