Yes Rob.
Is that an official governement poster from California? smile

You're right Rob, a lot of it is not required for the car to run, but that was the entire point of taking it off the road in the first place... to clean it up, add some upgrades, etc.
So, unless that's done, there isn't much point in just dumping it back on the road.

Next time you're by, drop in... I'll show you what I have accomplished in the last 3 years. smile
And, introduce you to Junior.
I'll never blame him, but I must admit, I was a bit off in the amount of time he occupies... wink
The Mrs works 5 nights a week, and we don't believe in day-care, so there are some nights when I'm nothing but Daddy. smile
It's great... and he will hold tools, and shine the light in my eyes, but it's definitely super slow work mode.

It'll come...

And seriously, if anyone is passing by.... 371 Binbrook Road, only 5 mins East of the traffic lights you pass on the way to Cayuga. smile

"stop typing and work on the car"
yeah, BS, how much work could I get done, in the 4 mins it took to reply to you boneheads. I had to be on the computer anyhow, to help a customer, so that's paid time. wink

Now, off to Home Depot, for more deck supplies...

Andrew Bienhaus
Bring on the Cobras... she's hungry for snakemeat.