Originally posted by Tim Hunt:
Usher, one of the requirement's to be able to post in this thread is having a DSM that run's.
No go back out to the garage and break some more bolt's on your HomeDepot orange podercoated suspension.
You should take Andy B as an anti-role model, once powdercoatitis hit's it's about 4 year's before the car get's running. Oh but he had a 2g and was able to remove part's without braking them.
The one good thing is bu the time you get the car running you won't hve to worry about an E-test or anything like that, I think after 20 year's or so you don't need one, maybe you can get some of those historic vehicle plate's as well.
Oh Snap! I was not expecting that! And for the record let me just clear up a few things! First of all Tim, my car "runs" just fine! It just doesn't move anywhere! Also, I've only powdercoated the rear swaybar, I would call it more along the lines of "sandblastitis". And I've only broken a few things, which are getting replaced!

I don't know where you are getting all this smack talking courage from! Mr. "I'm running a 16g on my stroker"! And who does a performance rebuild on an engine and then doesn't even take it to the track to see what kind of numbers it puts down! Until you can post something concrete you probably shouldn't be in this thread either!! bird

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD