Actually, you're car WAS quicker. I'm faster.

What does the Rainbow Racer run NOW that you've added 100lbs of junk to it? I'll bet it's not 12.1's on pump anymore. demon

Let's go back to how this thread first started, shall we?? I couldn't beat your E.T. in the FWD, so I would just spank you on the highway.

By comparing our trap speeds, now I can do it in the AWD, too.

One good run does not make you a BETTER driver. It made you a LUCKY one. Let's look again at your usual performance shall we?

111 MPH to get a 12.6 I was quicker with only 106 MPH. Back then, I could beat you at the track, but you'd walk me on the highway.

Now, I've proven I can beat you on the highway, AND at the track. You're BEST E.T. may be quicker than mine, but one battle doesn't win the war. Does it?

You're still the loser here. I finally got to the point where I can beat you EVERYWHERE.

Now, let's look at what I DON'T need to do thaT:

I don't need a SMIM.
I don't need a 3" downpipe.
I don't need a test pipe.
I don't need a set of 272s.
I don't need a VPC.
I don't need to lower my tire pressure.

(That's right, I don't just race "pump gas". I race in "street trim". None of your playing with tire pressures, etc. I pull in, I tech, I race.)

I'm no math teacher, but I'm pretty sure if you add all that up. You're a loser.

A big purple loser, at that. laugh

Edit: Crap!! I just realised, there's MORE stuff I don't need:

I don't need a 20G.
I don't need an external wastegate.
I don't need 660cc injectors.

Now, I'll have all kinds of time to talk about DSMs, because I won't be busy fixing mine!