Hold on there Mr magical math.

First of all, other than that stoopid video you keep linking to, you've only beaten me a "few" times for one reason or another. So what? I'm far from perfect tongue

My point remains, I'm still faster. You wanna run an 11, STFU and spend some money on a test pipe, or some race gas. If you wanna be cheap that's your problem. If you wanna beat me, then step up bitch laugh

Here's what you need to remember. Aside from the SMIM I have done NOTHING to the car in years. EVERYTHING from the 20g to the VPC is old school. Could I rebuild a faster car for cheaper now, HELL yes. Am I gonna go out and buy MORE stuff for the car, hell no. At least not until you beat me laugh

You started building this car only a couple of years ago. Have things changed in the DSM world since I bought all my stuff 5-10 years ago? I think so.

And as I told you tonight, I found some old notes from the weigh scales on the 407 from a couple of years ago. the weight hasn't really changed. It's still a big fat pig, but it's still faster than you.

Peckerhead
ppg

Own a BlackBerry?
Check out www.allaboutmybb.com
Twitter @allaboutmybb

Twitter @MarkPPG