Originally posted by Lee RIchmond:
Hi guys first of all I do have a friend who was paying me to sell parts for him and I did mess up from the beginning. I wont be selling any parts other than what I own personally. The deal with darko was I wanted him to send it COD I have proof in my emails. I have never scammed anyone and dont plan on scamming anyone. I have sold quite a few things before I have an ebay account with 30+ possitive feedback this should tell you something. Darko got mad and started posting negative replies because I didnt want to go through with the deal. And to the guy with the gauges I was planning on buying 20 or so sets off ebay as a group purchase and then selling them, that is the reason I didnt sell them to you right away. Well sorry for the confusion hopefully I can start buying stuff on here and getting someone to help back me up. Thanks guys
Uh huh, so is this why half way through our email conversations your name MAGICALLY changed to "Jeff McDougal"?

Give me a break kid. I terminated the sale, not you. Do us all a favour and get lost.