I had posted at the beginning that Chris was a great guy, and he was. Everything i wanted done he had got done. I wanted my kit out in 3 days he was in the store buying cardboared and everything. then it came to the money part.
I sent my money and we both agreed because of certain circumstances that he will owe me badck 100 dollars.
I recieved my kit 2 1/2 weeks ago, and he said that he sent the M/O out the day after the kit was sent out. Now i know its only a 100 dollars but still its money that i should have in my pocket.
I do have all e-mails that prove in writing he owes me a hundred dollars, they also say when licked it, sticked it and sent it. but come on, i just sent a subwoofer to NY and it took 4 days on ground, i think an envelope should have been here 2 weeks ago.

Now what do i do, I have been told to have my lawyer contact him (friend of the family, no fees )Or should i go to the police. Sorry guys to bitch and complain i just want to know what i should do.
If you do not feel comfortable saying it over the thread please feel free to e-mail me.
And if Chris decides to come on here and give the whole "i did my part, i sent it out (almost 3 weeks ago) i ask this thread to be closed. Cause its simple, he obvioulsy needed that 100 dollars.

Thanks guys

Josh

92 Talon- Project Betsey
91 civic SI- Good o'l winter beater
www.casualcustoms.ca - My rydes home away from home!
More recent pic's - http://www.casualcustoms.ca/projects/talon/gallery.html