"Chandler im sorry but you are very confused. Regular mail does not have a tracking number and canadapost will not have ANY record of it. Only if you purchase insurance or send with xpresspost. And it can take 8days to get where you are"

Ok smart guy tell me how that is relevant? The fact is I wasted 1 month, and I still don't have a turbo. If I knew I would have wasted that kind of time I would have bought a 16g. I would be more than willing to pay $40 shipping, and still would if Mike got his act together (well maybe not now).

"Stop the crying, I doubt mike meant wrong"
Thanks man I really appreciate that comment.

I have a question for you now, why would you waste the time to post here? If anything this is going to hurt any credibility you even had. I don't understand people like you. If being unreliable, not showing enough respect to at least tell me he isn't sending me the turbo is not in the wrong I don't know what is. I think that's a little on the unethical side, but I guess I'm wrong in the eyes of a bright person such as yourself.

Keep up the good work Victor Gerena; you’re an asset to the DSM community. :rolleyes
:

Talon ES-Turbo