This is in regards to Mr. Jay Peterson.

About 6 months ago I lent Jay 400$, which he said he would pay me back within a week. It was for parts for his car he said. Since then he has not returned calls and he has made pitiful excuses on why he has no money to pay me back. I then found that he was spending the money I lent him here on this board for his car. I hope that all you who consider buying parts or selling parts know that my hard earned money I am trying to save to go to school with is paying for his Talcipse or whateaver dumb **** name he has for the car.

J. Peterson is no good.

Maybe you should pay me back instead of spending all your money on
here. It’s funny how one day turns into five months. I hope that you enjoyed driving around with
my Eclispe bumper on that Talon of yours. Or do other people own parts on it too? So here I am,
working my ass off at a part time job at Walmart so that maybe I can afford schooling. I can see
that definitely isn’t happening while I’m paying rent and other essentials and you are off driving around with my damn hardearned money.

Please guys encourage this guy to pay me back, it will really make a difference in my life. Also I know and have heard of others having shady dealings with him, could you please speak up as well.

Sincerly

Megan Young.