Yes I know everybody on this board is aware of what a great guy Ziggy is already. I know we have seen many Good Guy posts about Ziggy before. I just completed a major sale with Ziggy and I think that his hard work and great service should not go unnoticed.

When I first started pricing out parts for my 2.3l stroker build I was going through SBR. I was aware that they don't have a great rep up here but they had exactly what I was looking for and I figured their prices couldn't be beat. Once I had figured out all the parts I needed I figured I should contact Ziggy to see if he could do the same prices. I would have rather given the business to Ziggy as he is a fellow DSMer and part of the ca.dsm.org community. That along with the fact that Ziggy has been great to me in the past.

Anyways sure enough, Ziggy replied to my email right away with all the pricing. It turned out that he was the same or better for pricing and that was with no discounting. So obviousley I placed the order.

Throughout the whole process Ziggy was very helpful and very quick with responding to my emails. He always kept me updated with the status of the order. He even raced around to get the parts shipped out a day earlier than we had originally talked about which was much appreciated.

There is a reason everybody on this board seems to bow down to this man. It is because Ziggy is "Da Man."

So thank-you very much for everything you have done for me Ziggy. I was glad that my hard earned money went to you. lol. My car thanks you as well.

I know Ryan Laliberte and Tim Hunt will probably post something in here as well.

Thanks
Ryan

08 Eclipse GT-P Spyder
96 TSi AWD - 2.3L Sroker w/all the goodies
06 Ram 3500 Cummins