Hey guys I came across some information in regards to an amazing suspension system fro the 2g's and am currently awaiting Dennis to go through his final stages of the build up.

This new suspension system will be out soon and I just thought we could get in on a group buy. Now right off the bat I know this system wont be cheap what so ever considering the amount of r&d that has gone into them. The reason I brought this to the board members attention is because Dennis might be able to cut into the costs if we get a decent amount of orders in at one shot.

Here goes .

http://www.accuratetechnologies.com/performance/Default.aspx?tabid=244

For those of you who Dont know who Dennis is check out his website www.farnorthracing.com

As more info Is brought to light the more i wil be able to post. I am currently waiting for some specific info from Dennis as we speek.

Thank's in advance and post if you would be interested in buying a suspension setup (street/track) made specifically for the 2g's by Dennis and the wonderfull People at
ATI Performance Engineering.

Heres a quick letter of current progress from Dennis Grant.\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\//\/\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////

Thank you for your interest in the ATI PE 2G DSM shocks.

We’re hard at work getting the last few details sorted out. Parts have been prototyped and will be test-fit on a car very soon. There’s a few little details left to sort out, and then we’ll be ready to schedule a production run.

Final pricing won’t be available until we’ve got all the I’s dotted and T’s crossed, as there’s a fair amount of custom machine work involved, and a big part of our prototype process is working out how we can produce the best quality part for the lowest cost. We’re racers too; we understand that budgets are finite, and our aim is to produce top-quality parts at an affordable price.

We’ll keep the “Coming Soon” page on our website updated as details become available, plus we’ll keep updating the various forums and mailing lists. Once we know when we’ll have parts available to order, announcements will be made there.

Dennis Grant

ATI Performance Engineering

Gymkhana is big in Japan and considerd a cult favourite by street racers, we have it too, but we just call it Auto Cross/Time Attack, are you game? p.s METALEX MOTOR WORKS ROCKS