That Link above is only accessable to DSMLink users. If you dont have a user and pass yet, you will have to wait for one.

You have to go for 10 minute long cruizes. In that 10 minutes, you should hold the RPM at aprox 2500 - 3000 rpm. You should also maintain the same throttle position. Try your best no to disturb the rpm and throttle position. when thats done, imediatly pull over and idle for 5 minutes. You will notice your mid and lo trims start to adjust.

NOW, remeber, 12.5% is MAX whether you are plus or minus. Read what I am about to tell you over and over till it sinks in:

If you LO trim is a GREATER value then the MID trim after the cruize and idle, you heve to INCREASE the dead time value. If your LO trim is a LESSER valule then the MID trim, you have to DECREASE the dead time.

Make an adjustment to the dead time, then go for another 10 minute cruize and idle. Do this till your LO and MID trims are the SAME value. Once they are the same, then you bring that value closer to zero by adjusting the GLOBAL and go for more 10 minute cruizes and idling till you have the LO and the MID at zero. If you are within 1 or 2 percent, that is usually close enough but I would strive for zero.

Your dead time and global given to you are just a rough ball park, theres no way in hell they can be perfect because everyones setup is different, and no two cars are quite the same from the factory even.

See how you cant have a good dead time and global till your trims are at zero now? Once that is done, then go to WOT tuning.

So you are suggesting I just use LTFT as a value/parameter, that's it, make some cruises and mess with global fuel until LTFT is 0%?
DONT TOUCH THE SLIDERS!!!!! put your fuel and timing sliders all to zero when tuning the cruize!! the sliders are for WOT tuning only which cant be done untill you tune your cruize!

And you dont use the LTFT, you use the LO LTFT and the MED LTFT. You can select these under ECU/captured values. Then you can then choose them as values under the display options to be logged.