Because I am at -12.5% it is running rich...hmmm. So like you said I should decrease global from -32% to perhaps -38% or -40%. By hitting dead times of 350-400usecs I guess I am also leaning things out but I should do it by means of global adjustment not dead time?? Man, those 660's must be just dumping fuel in like crazy...

Suffice to say Rob that equal lo/mid values of -12.5% is not the desired equal amount (they should not be hitting the upper/lower limits). So like I said above, I will decrease global and hopefully I will see lo/mid's come up from the lower limits. If for example I had lo/mids match eachother at say -3% and then brought the global up/down so now lo/mids were at 0% this would be the desired settings???

Admittedly, my 10min runs turned into 5min runs because I only seemed to see a change in values when I pulled over and made the adjustments, after that whatever I set it at (for example 180usecs to 350usecs), the car just seemed to react the same for a 2min run as a 10min run. Why is it so necessary to make the 10min runs then sit for 5min?

Rob, believe me, I trust you but these guys on DSMTuners.com are singing a totally different song;

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91676

13.82 @ 98.5mph (approx. 3500ft)