Okay enough playing on my slicks otherwise known as BGF Comp TA VR4's. Every time i go to get new rubber the discontinue crap on me plus I wasnt overly impressed with the VR4's esp for the price.

Checking through some old posts looks like the Toyos or Kumho A/S seemed to get a thumbs ups up but they were older posts and views may have changed

Looking at

ContiExtreme contact A/S - great ratings but out of stock since October @$150 per you cant go wrong

Toyo Proxes 4 but too new to get any real data

Toyo FZ4/ TPT ?

Bridgestone tried em and returned em :rolleyes:

Falken Ziex 512 cant find a dealer but seem to have excellent reviews for dry wet n snow and bang for buck except for some sidewall flex messing with cornering

Pirelli hmmm well the PZero M+S maybe but havent priced that one out yet and new as well

So any comments from AWDrivers out there who are using any of these would be appreciated. For me a good A/S has gets me anywhere in ontario in any weather and know it can be done as the Yokohama AVS A+4 since discontinued did it all even in the winter with the directional and asymetrical tread. It just seems since then I cant find anything that compares.

There will be no track use and just like you summer guys wont compromise with an A/S I wont compromise on winter rubber in around GTA as my driving style/speed doesnt change much with weather demon

Every day I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.