I know this is going to sound really newbiesh but I'm going to ask anyway smile Today I decided to hook up my busta boost controller I got from vlad a while back. 1st situation I ran into.......

With the original hookup design I ran into the problem where any adjustment just seemed to increase the "spike factor". It would spike to however far I adjusted it and then settle back to 11 psi. To me, I can't even see how the design is usable without doing the small hole drilling which I did and pretty much fixed the problem.

Next........

So now I'm trying to dial this thing in to 15 psi. Either I had 10-12 psi or I went screaming to almost 20. I had 2 runs where the boost went rocketing before I could even get off the throttle in 3rd near 20psi. As soon as I saw it go flying over 15 I jumped off the throttle, though. That made me VERY uneasy as the last thing I want to do is blow the motor as I was just trying to get a little extra performance out of the car. I'm almost sure I heard some pinging one of those times frown

So now my major worry is did I damage the motor?

I'm assuming I better try testing in 4th gear to keep the boost from building so rapidly that I blow the motor.

Flame away smile

91 Talon TSI FWD