hey guys just hopeing for a bit of advice. i bought my talon ESi about 5 months ago simply because i didnt think i would find a TSI AWD (the car i wanted) in better shape, i got a pretty good deal on mine, mint condition ext and int, with 98,000 km on it for 5,500$

well long story short, im kickin myself in the ass now ive raced a few talon TSI AWD and it took me a few hours to pick the lower part of my jaw back up off my floor mat. ever since i bought the car i have been searching for the parts to do a conversion, only problem is, and talon youll find at a wreckers will almost never have the turbo, or most of the parts on it.

i found a parts car in toronto thats in pretty good shape with low Km, and ill be transfering everthing over this winter hopefully. my question is that ive heard a couple of talon owners talking about a Converted esi to tsi is faster then the stock tsi, do to the compression ratios of the stock motors, is this true? im not sure now if i should convert my engine, or just replace it with a TSI engine.

and secondly, is it possible to convert a fwd 1g talon to awd??

any help is apprecieated,

92 TSi AWD
Fast!!!
02 Honda RC51 1000R
FASTER!!!