tim hunt, youve got me confused!

I am not running a NT car, i drive a colt with the 4g61t motor, very similar to the 4g63t motor. There are very small differences between the two. It uses a NT talon like flywheel(no step), but lighter. I just want to know the weight, which i do know now, thanks, for curiosity sake.
I want to know if the clutch for a NT talon will fit the turbo colt FW, which according to ACT and centerforce, they are the same part numbers.

So i am going to end up using my stock flywheel, which only weighs 14lbs, and lighten the crap out of it. If i can get 3lbs off this flywheel, like i did out of my older colt, which uses a 16lb flywheel, and i got it down to 13lbs(thats 3lbs less than stock), i might have a super light stock flywheel that weighs 11ishlbs.

I hope to see 200fwhp out of the 4g61t. And at the price im getting the dual friction CF kit, slightly used, 11K miles, it cant be worse than what i have on right now.

I also need a strong enough clutch to widthstand the power of a 4g63t, modded, as I am doing a swap next year into the colt, i am hoping to use the 61t flywheel with some heavy duty clutch by then.

Want to learn more about the 61t motor, visit www.4g61t.com

Thanks again for the info guys.

DR colt.