Originally posted by Josh Stevenson:
Its true though, i live in burlington, and once you have a nice car everyone seems to know your name.. i like looks, and i am going to do it for myself, no one elese.. i mean all i think about is the summer and just going somewhere like wasaga and CRUISIN the strip, no turbo needed there, just peer show ride. And besides not every car is AWD, and they seem to be fuckin fast when they do engine tweaks or new engines, so can a FWD talon, onviously not as fast as a ADW talong TSI but they have the advantage off the line, AWD doesnt really help you when you already going, u know what i mean???

i dont know , sometimes i like to cruise with a nice ride, im young and for my age to be spending this much money is good enough for me

josh
The last time I went to Wasaga, it was the biggest waste of time. All it was, was a bunch of punks showing off how pretty there car was. huge traffic jams.

As far as doing it for yourself, read above post, if you want to cruise and show off, it's not for you, it's for them.

Don't get me wrong, I love nice looking cars and bikes. Just the mentality behind it has to jive too. Back that look up with some speed.

BTW, a FWD Turbo talon, will ROAST a AWD turbo talon from a roll with identical mods. Most races are from a roll.

People also can tell a NA Talon from a Boosted Talon. As soon as you get on the throttle, or even at idle if you have exhaust. Night and day my friend.

I'm not sure if either of you have driven a turbo car before, but if you have, I cannot figure out how this doens't make sense. If you haven't, I suggest that you do.

All show no go cars, suck. The people who appreciate them are the ones who also only care about their image. That's the bottom line. So at the end of the day, all you're impressing is other material and image obsessed people. That is the truth.

Think about that one.

-1986 Bastardized Mazda RX7
-2000 CBR 929RR (Street)
-2003 CBR 600RR (Track)
-2000 Chevrolet Xtreme