There seems to be many many dicrepencies between websites, boards and faqs on the wiring of the 7th extra maf wire when doing a turbo conversion. Some say it goes to pin 6 on the ecu (which acording to this already has a wire there) and some say pin 10. I am aware of the differences in schematics between 90 and 91-94 ecu's and this does not apply. I have also heard of people not hooking it up at all and the car ran fine. (some one here I beleive) Who knows if they were logging or not. So where does this wire go. Some one who has DONE the swap, please reply so I dont get a whole bunch of guesses here.

Also, another problem I am having difficulty finding a definate answer to after numerous searches on numerous boards is "is there or is there not a tapped hole on an N/T block in the same place as a turbo block" for the knock sensor???? We are talking 4g63n/t here people. Some say there is but the hole is not tapped, some say its there but on a different location and some say its not there and the cast has to be drilled and tapped. Which is it so I can order a tap from work before wasting time while doing "rice wagons" conversion.

Thanx